Channel trailer feedback, please and thank you :)

TastesSeoulGood

Vlogging my adventures in Korea
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi!
I'm totally new to all of this, but created a quick channel trailer. I would love any feedback on it! Mainly, is it clear, just by the trailer, what the channel is about? And would you consider viewing more videos in the channel based off of it?

The channel trailer is the same as what I have in my signature, BTW.

Thank in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The channel trailer is not bad, it give some insight on what your channel is about. Though it not impactful enough that would entice people to watch your other videos. Have you tried doing voice over in your video channel trailer instead?

Apart from that everything else is fine, keep up the good work !!!! :)

Reactions: TastesSeoulGood

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
One of the better channel trailers I've seen. 10/10 I wouldn't change anything. Looks like a fun channel to watch!

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
It's very good!. Needs some speaks though I think. Not everyone is going to be motivated to watch it (or in your case Read it), but because it autoplays then a voiceover tells people what your channel is about in a few keys wurds before they get to decide to stay or leave. Just might work better maybe.

That said.. I don't really follow any rules with my own trailer.. i just do what the heck i want lol.

TastesSeoulGood

Vlogging my adventures in Korea
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
The channel trailer is not bad, it give some insight on what your channel is about. Though it not impactful enough that would entice people to watch your other videos. Have you tried doing voice over in your video channel trailer instead?

Apart from that everything else is fine, keep up the good work !!!! :)
Thanks! I'll have to consider doing some voice over work in it. My first intent was to make it silent, but perhaps I should re-consider. Thanks for the feedback![DOUBLEPOST=1530492612,1530492585][/DOUBLEPOST]
One of the better channel trailers I've seen. 10/10 I wouldn't change anything. Looks like a fun channel to watch!
Wow. Thanks so much for your kind words! Means a lot to me! :) Thanks for taking the time to review![DOUBLEPOST=1530492670][/DOUBLEPOST]
It's very good!. Needs some speaks though I think. Not everyone is going to be motivated to watch it (or in your case Read it), but because it autoplays then a voiceover tells people what your channel is about in a few keys wurds before they get to decide to stay or leave. Just might work better maybe.

That said.. I don't really follow any rules with my own trailer.. i just do what the heck i want lol.
Thanks for the feedback! I'll have to think about adding some voice-over to it! Good point. Thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: UhoohExtra