Channel terminated without any explanation?? How to appeal?

Reaction score
I logged into my channel today to find out that it had been terminated without any explanation. I had filed two copyright takedown notices against another channel yesterday but there is no mention of that in the email. This is the email I received

It was brought to our attention that activity in your account was in violation of YouTube's Terms of Service. After careful review, our team determined that your account was not in compliance with our Terms of Service, and as a result we have terminated your account.​
Please be aware that you are prohibited from accessing, possessing or creating any other YouTube accounts. We realize this might be disappointing news, but it's our job to ensure everyone on our platform plays by the same rules - and you can find more information about account terminations and how we enforce our Community Guidelines by visiting our Help Center.​
Sincerely,
The YouTube Team​
I have tried replying to this email but it says the address was not found.

Why would this just happen out of the blue?

SophieZ

Reaction score
I logged into my channel today to find out that it had been terminated without any explanation. I had filed two copyright takedown notices against another channel yesterday but there is no mention of that in the email.

Why would this just happen out of the blue?
I don't know, it must be a mistake? Here is explained what you can do. Success! Community Guidelines strike basics