Channel Style and Gamertags/Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have just finished implementing some new custom profile fields for you all and they will help personalise your experience here at the forums.

Firstly you can now show your channel type when you post here at YTtalk by hovering your username in the navigation at the top of the site> Personal Details > Channel Type and choosing your channel type from the drop down selection. This includes the same types as the ones on YouTube.

Secondly you can now display your gamercard for both Xbox Live and PSN by clicking Personal Details> and scrolling down to them.

Here are 3 screenshots of where you fill them in and also them in action:

personaldetails.png

psn.png

xbl.png

I do have more plans for extra fields for you to fill in that are YouTube related but are still in the works.

I hope you all like these new additions!

If you need any help let us know.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you, if anyone would like any others added please let me know :)

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
A small update to these will be coming soon, the gamercard generators arent so reliable for making the whole gamercard images and so I will be making some custom images for YTTalk to display below everyones signature linking to their gamer info and whatnot, no need to change any gamertag details and the update will go very smoothly as soon as I do it :)

Reactions: Tence

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
All has gone well and they now display much more cleaner and look much less distracting and at the same time load a whole lot faster :) Hope everyone likes them, there is also Facebook and Twitter in there too ;)

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, you out did yourself. The icons look great! :)
You cant outdo yourself. This isnt even close to that impossibilty even. It seems the best anyone can do but I dont think this is all his awesomeness being shown.

Reactions: Michael

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thanks guys, I could do more with them but I wanted to keep things as clean as possible and so that the gamercards dont distract from the post plus add in a few extras whilst I was at it, I was considering changing the formatting of the channel links to an icon but I decided against it last night :) Things arent set in stone for the Xbox Live, PSN icons design but they're fine for now at least and they do use a sprite so they will load very quickly for everyone.

If anyone would like any other services added please let me know as there are many possibilities for these such as Myspace, MyYearbook, Bebo (even though it's quite dead now), Steam and so on.

Reactions: Neakiaro

Neakiaro

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I could do more with them but I wanted to keep things as clean as possible and so that the gamercards dont distract from the post plus add in a few extras whilst I was at it, I was considering changing the formatting of the channel links to an icon but I decided against it last night :) Things arent set in stone for the Xbox Live, PSN icons design but they're fine for now at least and they do use a sprite so they will load very quickly for everyone.

If anyone would like any other services added please let me know as there are many possibilities for these such as Myspace, MyYearbook, Bebo (even though it's quite dead now), Steam and so on.
I cant think of any new ones, Though i'll keep you posted if there is any.

Reactions: Michael
Status
Not open for further replies.