Channel Review?

ShinobiAisu

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for feedback on how I can learn and grow as a content creator. I would ask that people please take a few minutes and stop by my YouTube channel and take a look at my content. My channel focuses around gaming and I currently have videos that are streams, reviews, and montages. Please let me know what you think and give me any feedback and constructive criticism that you think may help me improve in any way. My channel is ShinobiAisu Gaming, the link below now works :D Thanks for taking time to read this, I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Last edited:

PixelGuitar

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am looking for feedback on how I can learn and grow as a content creator. I would ask that people please take a few minutes and stop by my YouTube channel and take a look at my content. My channel focuses around gaming and I currently have videos that are streams, reviews, and montages. Please let me know what you think and give me any feedback and constructive criticism that you think may help me improve in any way. My channel is ShinobiAisu Gaming, the link below now works :D Thanks for taking time to read this, I hope to hear from you soon! :)
Hey ShinobiAisu,

I´ve watched your R6 Siege Mad House Review. In my view, the sound of the Gameplay is a bit to loud. At 0:11 the sound was kind of distracting from what you´re talking about.

Reactions: ShinobiAisu

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First of your YouTube channel art doesn't look appealing to look at. Take some picture that is clear and vibrant because that one of the first thing people see when they go to your channel. Second, put effort in creating your own thumbnail rather than just pick what is available when processing the video. I also take a look at your R6 Siege Mad House Review. While the voice is okay, the sounds from the game is distracting. Mute the game sounds and put some music or try to balance the sound out if you still want to keep the sound from the game. Good luck !!!

ShinobiAisu

Reaction score
Hey ShinobiAisu,

I´ve watched your R6 Siege Mad House Review. In my view, the sound of the Gameplay is a bit to loud. At 0:11 the sound was kind of distracting from what you´re talking about.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback! I'll definitely keep that in mind and try to balance sound better in future content. :) Thanks for checking out my content XD[DOUBLEPOST=1543018921,1543018819][/DOUBLEPOST]
First of your YouTube channel art doesn't look appealing to look at. Take some picture that is clear and vibrant because that one of the first thing people see when they go to your channel. Second, put effort in creating your own thumbnail rather than just pick what is available when processing the video. I also take a look at your R6 Siege Mad House Review. While the voice is okay, the sounds from the game is distracting. Mute the game sounds and put some music or try to balance the sound out if you still want to keep the sound from the game. Good luck !!!

Thank you, I appreciate the feedback. I'll definitely revisit my channel art and try to find something better. I have a better version but YouTube was giving me issues in terms of finding a file that was big enough to fit the banner. Any recommendations on how to create custom thumbnails in terms of software or editing tools?