CHANNEL REVIEW

Citadel politics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
Hello guys

I am looking to improve my contents on channel. So I need help with what I should avoid and what I should do to help improve my channel and it contents. I RUN a UNITED STATES POLITICS NEWS CHANNEL.
I will be happy to get does feedbacks thanks. Channel link. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCMhwqqIW_59fIypgyjJg4A

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I like a good political commentary show and I think there's lots of room on YouTube for more such content...but I was a bit disappointed to see 90% fox news reposts on your channel. Regardless of your angle/leanings, I don't think relying so heavily on another existing source is going to work for you in the long run. Why would I subscribe to you vs. fox news? And what happens when you inevitably get a copyright strike? Using existing news clips for context is totally fair game, but at the very least I expected some unique introductions and commentary. Best of luck.

Reactions: Citadel politics

Citadel politics

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter
I like a good political commentary show and I think there's lots of room on YouTube for more such content...but I was a bit disappointed to see 90% fox news reposts on your channel. Regardless of your angle/leanings, I don't think relying so heavily on another existing source is going to work for you in the long run. Why would I subscribe to you vs. fox news? And what happens when you inevitably get a copyright strike? Using existing news clips for context is totally fair game, but at the very least I expected some unique introductions and commentary. Best of luck.
Thanks

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk