Channel Review

Razvion1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone, on YouTube I go by the nickname of Razvion.
I have a gaming channel, doing mostly survival type games.
I would love to get a channel review because I do feel there is time for a change and improvement:
I am looking for a review of the graphics, video length, title of videos and lastly the layout of channel.
With graphics I mean the branding, avatar and banner.
With Video length as a gaming channel and let's play, I was thinking between 10-20 minutes would be ok or ?
With Title of videos I mean should they be in all caps or it does not really matter?
And with the channel layout I mean playlist list, most watched videos or newly released ones, which order would you choose or which list should appear on top ?

I would like to thank you guys for taking the time to check all this.
Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/c/Razvion

Fearnbus25

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
To start off, I would say 20-30 minutes is a good video length time for gaming videos, just as long as you can keep it entertaining that long. Next, I didn't really see any problems with the channel art, I actually thought it was all pretty good and didn't really need changing, unless however you've had that art for a long time and feel as though it's time to get new art then I'd say go for it, but if you feel like the current art isn't very good I'd have to disagree and say it's quite good. With video titles, I won't really give my opinion on this because I am automatically again all caps in a video title, kind of a pet peeve of mine, does it really matter if you do all caps or no? I have no idea, I'd just go with what you like more. Lastly, the channel layout... I personally don't think it matters a whole lot if you put most watched or most recent on the top, but think of it this way, if you have certain videos that are getting watched more than others, then there is no point and throwing those at the top for people to see because they are already getting watched, so I'd do most recent personally since that way if they find one of your popular videos and go on your channel, than they will see your newest content and possibly go watch that. But you have to think, which ever you put on the top, they will most likely see both categories at the same time so it wouldn't really matter a whole lot which one is on the top and which is on the bottom, personally I would go with gut instinct with that one and just put whichever on the top that you feel like should be there. Hope this helped in some way

Reactions: Razvion1

Razvion1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you for taking the time to tell me what you think. I feel like I already done what I felt mostly but I had doubts.
After all the best and unique thing is to do it your way. Thanks again !

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone, on YouTube I go by the nickname of Razvion.
I have a gaming channel, doing mostly survival type games.
I would love to get a channel review because I do feel there is time for a change and improvement:
I am looking for a review of the graphics, video length, title of videos and lastly the layout of channel.
With graphics I mean the branding, avatar and banner.
With Video length as a gaming channel and let's play, I was thinking between 10-20 minutes would be ok or ?
With Title of videos I mean should they be in all caps or it does not really matter?
And with the channel layout I mean playlist list, most watched videos or newly released ones, which order would you choose or which list should appear on top ?

I would like to thank you guys for taking the time to check all this.
Channel Link : https://www.youtube.com/c/Razvion
Well I just took a look at your Channel and I wouldn't change anything everything looks good to me your banner on point your about page very clear very easy to read and to the point your titles are nice and long and your video like is good for the type of content you do so good luck