BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
you guys could give me some feedback, some criticism would be very helpful.
You can target my videos, channel branding, thumbnails, anything...
Whatever feedback you have, bad or good, I am willing to listen! Because that's what I want from a review, constructive criticism!! :D

Thank you all for your time,
Thank you all for any answer
Brandy :)

SmartTheDumb

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Will you be adding commentary, or any sort of personal input to your future videos?

ImSoLugo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your banner and the intro to your videos is really cool. But without your own commentary, there isn't much that draws any attention into another video. There just isn't enough personality. However, there are routes you can take where commentary is not needed and that can be in the form of short tutorials Like boss fights or stages and as you already do, cutscenes (but you should be careful because some companies don't like that and u could get ur vid removed). But as far as branding nobody is really going to care about 'Brandy Koopa' your views are going to come from people that have a problem they want solved.

Im not to sure if this review was helpful I watched your jet video and Uchiha fam vs Hyuga fam video.

BrandyKoopa

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I like your banner and the intro to your videos is really cool. But without your own commentary, there isn't much that draws any attention into another video. There just isn't enough personality. However, there are routes you can take where commentary is not needed and that can be in the form of short tutorials Like boss fights or stages and as you already do, cutscenes (but you should be careful because some companies don't like that and u could get ur vid removed). But as far as branding nobody is really going to care about 'Brandy Koopa' your views are going to come from people that have a problem they want solved.

Im not to sure if this review was helpful I watched your jet video and Uchiha fam vs Hyuga fam video.
i get what you mean thanks :)

Reactions: ImSoLugo

Chris Raynerson

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm gonna be harsh. If this channel is for fun, cool. God bless and have fun. If you're looking at to make money off of this idea, then you need to change your genre and idea. Let's plays is already in gray areas when it comes to copyright. Most of those go under fair use. You, don't qualify for fair use and are posting video content with copyright you don't own. What you are doing is breaking their copyright, which is against the law especially if you monetize it.

That being said, not a fan of your content. Doesn't really give me a reason to subscribe. Subscribe for gameplay footage? You know how I can see gameplay footage? By playing the game. I could buy the games you have shown and see all of that game footage and experience playing that game. What am I experiencing seeing your footage? Nothing.

So yeah, I say scrap this whole idea you have and try again.