Channel Review?

mbherdman

Reaction score
So I've had my channel for almost a year now and once 2017 starts I'd really like to rebrand a few things about my channel. But I figured the best thing to do BEFORE doing that would be to check and see out that things that people think are successful with my channel. Would love for you guys to take a look at it and tell me what you think. Definitely proud of the growth I've made from my first videos to where I am now!!

If for some reason the link below doesn't work, you can get to my channel by typing in "matt herdman" on YouTube. :)

jd_techsetupgear

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Good quality content, definitely improved quality throughout the videos. You also have a good view to subscriber count ratio. The only thing I would recommend is post more frequently to really start to grow your channel. But, that's only if you have the time to do that. Good luck!

Reactions: mbherdman

Sotnas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I watched your santa challenge and you really have good content, very good video quality, well made cuts, you just need channel advertisement :p i also loved your channel art (banner and thumbnails).

Reactions: mbherdman