Channel review stuck in a loop?

pixellent

Reaction score
Hi, I've hit 10.000 views at November 26th and since then Youtube says my channel is under review but the date changes to current date everyday like "Review Started 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th" and now it says "review started on December 1st." LOL

Is it stuck in a loop or something? Did that happen to anyone else? Is it normal?

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I haven't heard of this before but I'm guessing that all their manual reviewers are very busy atm with cleaning up all the inappropriate content on certain kids channels. That's just speculation though. :)

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It shouldn’t take that long. it didn’t even take 24 hours for me. Maybe Wait a little longer

pixellent

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. And today it says "Review started on Dec 3, 2017"

I've checked Youtube Help Page and it says if it looks like it's stuck in review process, they usually send an e-mail asking for more information. But they didn't. I'm losing hope... :/

Eyok

Reaction score
This happens to me too. Any updates?

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah same here although that date disappeared a few days ago, I've been waiting 14 days now since I got 10000 views, guessing it's just a busy time of year

Reactions: pixellent

pixellent

Reaction score
This happens to me too. Any updates?
The date disappeared, now it says "Review started. We'll email you when your channel is approved." It's been 2 weeks. Still waiting...

bgery7

Reaction score
The date disappeared, now it says "Review started. We'll email you when your channel is approved." It's been 2 weeks. Still waiting...
I'm in the same situation. My channel reached the 10k views at 20th of November. Now I have more than 40k views and still waiting for the confirmation. The date disappeared too. :(