Channel Review Request

Twothermal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Good Morning / Evening Everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well today!

I'd like to take this time to humbly request a "Channel Review" from the community as to help me identify the areas I need to work on to assist in improving and furthering my channel.

Firstly I'd like to describe the concept of my channel; it's purely an entertainment channel with the focus around four categories, which are as follows:
  • Automotive
  • Gaming
  • Photography
  • Tech
Each of the above mentioned have their own respective playlist for those viewers who want to watch a specific niche, however the main goal of the channel is to later on have these four categories entwine among each other showing how each of the can be linked together.

For example: Tech > Photography > Automotive > Gaming (How technology advances in camera's help in creating digital references of automobiles for gaming) basically they all compliment each other in their own way which ultimately gives me a lot of original content I can present to my viewers.

Things I'd like for fellow Tubers to review me on are:

• Branding: Banner's, Logo, Overall Appearance
  • Thumbnails: Like or Dislike, ways to improve?
  • Video Quality: Like or Dislike, ways to improve?
  • Sound Quality: Like or Dislike, ways to improve?
  • Overall: Thoughts on your overall experience visiting my channel
I have a website I'm currently working on to further assist my ranking in SEO as well as to give followers a centralized space to be able to enjoy all aspects of what "Twothermal" is trying to achieve.

Side Note: I've followed countless guides and have used various tools ie (Tubebuddy and Morningfame) and generally my channel meets all the pre-requisites, however I know I am missing something because I feel I'm kinda dead in the water because at the very least my view count is way way down.

I highly appreciate everyone that takes the time to have a look at my channel and gladly welcome all feedback.

Thank you very much and have a wonderful day.
Cheers Stevo!

Twothermal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Good Morning!

I'd highly appreciate it if someone could please give me aome feedback on my channel.

I'm doing all I can with regards to the guidlines, however I feel I am lacking something as I'm barely getting any views.

Thanks in advance and look forward to your feedback.