Channel Review Please! :)

LaVonte Dion

LDION
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just need a channel review, post below what you think. :)

StevenBridges

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey LaVonte,

It wouldn't be right for me to comment much on your channel as I'm not a gamer but i'll give you a quick piece of advice.
I recommend you find a niche for commentating. What is no one else doing that people would like to see? If you start niche, you can grow your audience and then be more general later on. Otherwise, the competition is far too great.
Nice channel background as well :)
I also recommend that you have your channel default to the Featured tab and have a video on autoplay there.

Thanks,

Steven

LaVonte Dion

LDION
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey LaVonte,

It wouldn't be right for me to comment much on your channel as I'm not a gamer but i'll give you a quick piece of advice.
I recommend you find a niche for commentating. What is no one else doing that people would like to see? If you start niche, you can grow your audience and then be more general later on. Otherwise, the competition is far too great.
Nice channel background as well :)
I also recommend that you have your channel default to the Featured tab and have a video on autoplay there.

Thanks,

Steven
Thanks for the feed back,

Max

Master Pikachief
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey LD10N. It was your channel I first saw some on TMDxProductionz's work on for your background (and have since asked them to do some stuff for me). It looks very good and fits very well with your channel. It is good you are using the featured channel layout I recently discovered as well, it helps to display your content simply and effectively. You could invite people to watch your videos even more if you were to have a video autoplay, but its fine if you don't should you not want to thrust videos upon your viewers!

If you want to make it a COD channel that is fine so long as you can add your own personal touch to it. Equally a variety of gameplay and content could give you a unique edge.

But all in all, keep the content coming and it looks promising.

PS. Congrats on your 15th subscriber ;)

LaVonte Dion

LDION
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey LD10N. It was your channel I first saw some on TMDxProductionz's work on for your background (and have since asked them to do some stuff for me). It looks very good and fits very well with your channel. It is good you are using the featured channel layout I recently discovered as well, it helps to display your content simply and effectively. You could invite people to watch your videos even more if you were to have a video autoplay, but its fine if you don't should you not want to thrust videos upon your viewers!

If you want to make it a COD channel that is fine so long as you can add your own personal touch to it. Equally a variety of gameplay and content could give you a unique edge.

But all in all, keep the content coming and it looks promising.

PS. Congrats on your 15th subscriber ;)
Thanks a whole lot! It really does mean ALOT! : )

Aron

Homicidal Zebra Factory
Reaction score
I guess just to enhance what everyone else has already said, you simply need your own unique trait or niche, there are thousands of call of duty videos, and they all just seem to blend together. Its better to be entertaining than simply being good at the game, I would prefer to watch a video where the person makes me laugh and loses the game than watch a person get 30 headshots and is boring as hell.

If you want to stick entirely with call of duty, thats fine, but maybe get some more variety, it could be another first person shooter, Battlefield 3 comes to mind, or you could leave your element and play a different genre of game.