Channel Review Please.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am curious of what some things i should improve on my gaming channel. I can think of some but not alot. any advice, suggestions, questions, comments?

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
First of all, improve your thumbnail to make it a bit cleaner and not too clutter (An example would be Triple Grenade Kill! Ring of Elysium, that is too much and it turn off viewer wanting to watch your videos) because the first things they see when they are searching for the particular video, would be your thumbnail. Reduce your video length to at least 10 minutes and avoid uploading 1 hour video (nobody wanted to sit through that unless they are your dedicated subscribers). If you want, upload it part by part instead. Just take a look at Rad Brad for example. Apart from that your video overall is good.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all, improve your thumbnail to make it a bit cleaner and not too clutter (An example would be Triple Grenade Kill! Ring of Elysium, that is too much and it turn off viewer wanting to watch your videos) because the first things they see when they are searching for the particular video, would be your thumbnail. Reduce your video length to at least 10 minutes and avoid uploading 1 hour video (nobody wanted to sit through that unless they are your dedicated subscribers). If you want, upload it part by part instead. Just take a look at Rad Brad for example. Apart from that your video overall is good.
Thank you for your advice! I agree with my thumbnails lol they arent as good as i want them.

PixelGuitar

Reaction score
I am curious of what some things i should improve on my gaming channel. I can think of some but not alot. any advice, suggestions, questions, comments?
So are you a streamer or youtuber? Your videos seem to be streams and i think most of the people don´t want to look at a recorded stream if they are new to your channel. They want the highlights, the funny and delicate things. Otherwise they will close your video after seconds. I mean the attention of people is short. In one of your videos you started the stream and talked like: I´m live now, yeah definetly live. This is my setup, etc. Most viewers would probably close the video.

MellishGaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So are you a streamer or youtuber? Your videos seem to be streams and i think most of the people don´t want to look at a recorded stream if they are new to your channel. They want the highlights, the funny and delicate things. Otherwise they will close your video after seconds. I mean the attention of people is short. In one of your videos you started the stream and talked like: I´m live now, yeah definetly live. This is my setup, etc. Most viewers would probably close the video.
thank you for the advice. Im a streamer and youtuber so I have 10-15 minute videos for edited ones and streams, about an hour or so long. I dont delete them simply because i dont really need to, most of the time i see people finding my channel for certain games, like rainbow six siege, or Roe. I have videos for that and streams as well.

Fost

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Other
Not my cup of 4 Loko but I $%# with it. Stick to your style, I think you're good. Also I think the one guy is right when it comes to non-playthroughs or story mode games you should keep it like a 1 or 2 rounds.