Channel Review: Needing an honest opinion

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Look at my channel, tell me what you think, tell me what you think it needs, what you like about it, what you dislike about it, what you think i could do to make it better, and anything else you think that needs to be said about it. Im trying my best to make the best possible channel I can, and having you guys help me out is one of the best ways to do that!

Ray The Video Guy

Learn YouTube!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Love the background. Videos are nice. What you need is much more SEO for visibility. The channel itself needs a better description with keywords. The description on the videos needs to be much better and descriptive with keywords throughout. The titles need the same thing.

I like that you have the SM links in the description. You should add them all to the channel as well.

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Thanks for the advice i sent you a message asking for a little more detail about a few things. Let me know if you can help :)

Andrey358

Reaction score
Well I like the video quality, the way it is edited and the special effects. But I think you should improve the scenarios and the acting so the videos are more interesting and entertaining.

Reactions: vizibilityzero

vizibilityzero

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
yeah that is definitely something we have been working on in the last few weeks :) thanks for the reply!