Channel Review After June 1st - Anyone Else?

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Same with me, Its been more than 6 months and the monetization status is still under review..
That's weird, did you get an answer on June or July? Normally they reviewed every channel they needed to review and that's why my channel was next on the monthly list, hopefully you'll get an answer soon

iron

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
I lost my monetization again :)

With new youtube policy, you have additional review several months after the entry in YPP :)

I'm fed up about youtube policy with youtube creators. The CPM is lower and lower year after year even if they reduce the number of creators in YPP. It's realy hard now to make money on youtube and to have views with videos. I think that youtube is dying. 2019 will be the last year for creators to make money on youtube.

Poorna

Reaction score
Yes,,, I got monetisation enabled today fortunately but I didn't receive any email, check your channel.. As I suspected they seem to manually review channels monthly now
Nice! Congratulations bro. Well for me, it is still under review. I guess it is because my channel still have less views. I am going to continue uploading more contents and see how it will be until the end of this month.

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Nice! Congratulations bro. Well for me, it is still under review. I guess it is because my channel still have less views. I am going to continue uploading more contents and see how it will be until the end of this month.
mmmmm what date did you start the review? I mean the exact date when you reach the threshold. Mine was June 16 you can count the days it took until August 1st,, maybe that will give you an idea

Reactions: Poorna

Poorna

Reaction score
mmmmm what date did you start the review? I mean the exact date when you reach the threshold. Mine was June 16 you can count the days it took until August 1st,, maybe that will give you an idea
I see. Hmm I can't remember exactly when though. It is somewhere around June. Is there is a way to find out the exact date?

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I see. Hmm I can't remember exactly when though. It is somewhere around June. Is there is a way to find out the exact date?
I don't think so but it should be soon since mine was the 16th June yours should be reviewed soon I guess. If not,, they need more info to review your channel meaning you will need to upload more and will get a response on Sep 1

Reactions: Poorna

Wakanda

Reaction score
I don't think so but it should be soon since mine was the 16th June yours should be reviewed soon I guess. If not,, they need more info to review your channel meaning you will need to upload more and will get a response on Sep 1
How did you arrive at September 1 date?

Poorna

Reaction score
Thanks bro. One thing I noticed is, "we'll email you a decision, usually within a week or so" has changed to "we'll email you a decision, usually within a month or so." So I guess maybe I will get a news within this month. Will need to more contents in this month I guess.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Thanks bro. One thing I noticed is, "we'll email you a decision, usually within a week or so" has changed to "we'll email you a decision, usually within a month or so." So I guess maybe I will get a news within this month. Will need to more contents in this month I guess.
Yeah my message changed too after a couple of days, I hope that if we are manually reviewed and accepted we will not have problems with the bot removing demonetisation for certain videos as it has happened to a lot of YouTubers