Channel Review After June 1st - Anyone Else?

Poorna

Reaction score
Any updates for you guys? Mine is still under review. Wonder how long it will take to complete.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Any updates for you guys? Mine is still under review. Wonder how long it will take to complete.
Yes,,, I got monetisation enabled today fortunately but I didn't receive any email, check your channel.. As I suspected they seem to manually review channels monthly now

Reactions: Poorna

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have also just woken up to find myself monitised :):) I did get an email though. Seems they must do it in waves?

Reactions: GameVestment

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I have also just woken up to find myself monitised :):) I did get an email though. Seems they must do it in waves?
Can you please tell me what the email says,, do you need to do something like if it's important?

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can you please tell me what the email says,, do you need to do something like if it's important?
It doesn't really say much just welcome to the youtube partnership programme, you can now monitise your content (everything has already gone green for me didn't have to do anything)

It gives a few links to what sort of content you are allowed to monitise and ends by saying please use your common sense and don't abuse the site

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
It doesn't really say much just welcome to the youtube partnership programme, you can now monitise your content (everything has already gone green for me didn't have to do anything)

It gives a few links to what sort of content you are allowed to monitise and ends by saying please use your common sense and don't abuse the site
OKok thank you so much, dang I still want that email,,, and yeah everything is green,, I guess we need to wait like 1 or 2 days to see a change in Analytics but it feels great opening your videos and seeing ads XDD

evoloz

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
OKok thank you so much, dang I still want that email,,, and yeah everything is green,, I guess we need to wait like 1 or 2 days to see a change in Analytics but it feels great opening your videos and seeing ads XDD
Haha yeah it sure is cool to see and all those I've green icons! As you say now got a painful couple of day wait for analytics to come round, I know its only going to be a very very small amount of money for me but it's still really exciting!

Yumichan

Reaction score
Same with me, Its been more than 6 months and the monetization status is still under review..