Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
i'm thinking of starting a new channel but that already sounds like a lot of work considering i'm already a lil deep into this one. i just want to have a line up of fresh content all with great thumbnails and stuff like that... idk, we all want our channels to be a certain way but we just have to work towards it! i like how your channel's looking though! pretty colorful :D
You should do whatever you think would make you happy without putting too much stress on yourself, because maintaining a channel is a lot of work. And thank you, I wanted my channel to be very colorful.:)

TylersMagic

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
This might not've been applicable in your situation. But for a channel that is looking to do rebranding a useful tip would be to, do it slowly. If you change everything at once, people might not recognize your channel. Look at how Google has changed it's logo over time. It's first logo is way different than what it is today, it's changed slowly over time. Now you shouldn't wait 18 years to change it completely but, I'd recommend going piece by piece so that subscribers don't get confused.