Channel Reboot with Gorgeous Graphics

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Hi All,

So, I've redesigned my channel to drive traffic to my website, so visitors can learn about a group I call "Daydreamers" who are basically freelancers working their tails off, trying to make ends meet while living life on their own terms. (I am also a member of this demographic!)

Anyway, I'd like to know if you think the branding of the channel would feel like a welcoming place for my audience, Daydreamers to hang out?

Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/c/MichaelMastersphd

Divine Authority

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That pretty good of you to build up a community in order to help people to make their dreams a reality. From what I saw your channel, it indeed a welcoming place for new audience especially people who are subscribe to you. I like the effort you put into your video, must be very time consuming for you isn't it? Keep it up !!!

Reactions: Michael Masters

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
That pretty good of you to build up a community in order to help people to make their dreams a reality. From what I saw your channel, it indeed a welcoming place for new audience especially people who are subscribe to you. I like the effort you put into your video, must be very time consuming for you isn't it? Keep it up !!!
It really is time consuming to produce the Small Town Creative videos. My goal is to have my characters work out creative dilemmas in the future, and I'm going to keeping the content very focused and simple to help people know what they're getting, and entertain them at the same time! I'm also launching another series, Daydreamer, that is much less entertaining, and cuts to the chase. For instance, I just filmed an episode today about Setting the one goal that will help you set all future goals.

Thanks for your advice, and encouragement!!

Reactions: Divine Authority

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
You’ve mastered use of space on mobile and everything looks great. So just keep it up

FPL Centre

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yep the channel art works great as a CTA, found myself moving the mouse towards the website link before I even realised what I was doing.

Gaijillionaire

I've got a yen for being in Japan!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reporter, Gamer, Reviewer, Other
Im glad somebody noticed that! Thank you very much. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are several templates that you can find for free out there and I guess you did! So many banners have key text covered up or cut off

Many people won’t notice it but when nothing is wrong there’s nothing to notice (bad) about it

Michael Masters

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
Many people won’t notice it but when nothing is wrong there’s nothing to notice (bad) about it
I hear that! When there is a flaw, it’s the only thing I notice! Ha. It took about 8 or 9 adjustments to get this banner to work on multiple devices. It was a great feeling to check off that box. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I love the intentions of the videos and the channel as a whole. I sincerely miss this type of stuff. It's hard to come by. Keep up the good work and positive vibes. Channels like yours keep me motivated to do the same! Best of luck to your channel!