Channel promotion!

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
when you want to be parntered, the network will see that you have 2000 subs and 400 views. Then you have to make a new account to clean those sleepy subs.
Networks don't really care about subscribers though, SUB4SUB is pointless but it doesn't warm any potential to get with a network

davion100

Awesome Let's Plays
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Networks don't really care about subscribers though, SUB4SUB is pointless but it doesn't warm any potential to get with a network
Ask Machinima if it doesn't care about subscribers lol :D

Gabriel

YouTube Addict
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ask Machinima if it doesn't care about subscribers lol :D
People still want partnership with that network that locks you? -_- It's usually impossible to get with them anyway isn't it?
Love this video of it :p

davion100

Awesome Let's Plays
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Machinima is mostly for gaming channels, you have vlogs and maybe that is why they do not accept you :)

Jemile Al-Darraji

Jemile aka The Baghdad Bad Boy
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
the only thing i can really think of is to cover very recent very popular songs, that way you know millions of people are gonna be searching for those songs every day, also VEVO let's you put your video as a vid response to the original song wwhich could greatly boost your views :p
i kinda agre but everyone puts everything and anything in there now and its gone to pot........and there are so may responses its hard to say if its worth doing at all ....[DOUBLEPOST=1346716649,1346716541][/DOUBLEPOST]
Covering songs is great! People who like the songs you cover may watch, and if they enjoy listening to your voice they may check out more of your vids. If you have posted some original songs they can get noticed that way. Moral of the story: mix covers and originals!
Agreed Homes..[DOUBLEPOST=1346745318][/DOUBLEPOST]I thing i dont get ....is what alot of people dont get.....is that

if u have as u say 3 real subscribers thats great.......but u need to ask ...."pleae help me ......can you suggest this to your friends please and if so ....who "? ...

being proactive ......use fb to build subs too .....anyone who like u has tons of friends ...get them to sub to .....and then get friends and so on and so on[DOUBLEPOST=1346745428][/DOUBLEPOST]
agreed on the sub4sub part bud

Reactions: Stu

AnnaLovesVlogging

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
My best advice is to show interest in your audience and in other YouTubers. People who comment on my videos a couple times are more likely to get my attention, at which point I check out their channels and subscribe if I like what they post. The best part about YouTube is that it's a community of like-minded people. The fun isn't in having lots of subs or views (though that's a nice bonus :thumbsup2:) . The fun is having a good audience of people who are genuinely interested in what you post. Like others have said, sub4sub doesn't give you this, completely ignoring the best part about YouTube.

Reactions: Stu