Channel Name

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Good Evening from Japan!

I have been wanting to start up my channel by the name of Far From Home, but I have a feeling it just isn't going to work well. At the moment with me trying to secure a domain under that name, it isn't going well. I'd really like to change it to something more related to me. I like to travel and I'm a big geek. Love gaming when I have downtime, but traveling and trying new things is a big push for me.

I am thinking of something along the lines of Traveling Geek, but that domain is currently taken; however, if anyone wouldn't mind helping a fellow out with some vlog name ideas, it'd be greatly appreciated.

Just some random ones off the top of my head:

Traveling Geek
A Geek's Vlog
Geek Voyages
Geek Travels

or should I just go with my name? Honestly, if I were to go with my name I feel like it'd be too long and not easy to remember. People already have trouble pronouncing my last name as is lol.

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Whats your name?
Colby Mullinax... seems too long of a channel name to me, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

EVO

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think you have a super cool name. Its very distinct (At least to me in London/UK) and easy to ready and say.

Reactions: Mullisnax

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I think you have a super cool name. Its very distinct (At least to me in London/UK) and easy to ready and say.
My last name is of ancient Norman origins that arrived in England after the Norman Conquest in 1066 and the history of my last name is pretty cool because I've always loved Knights and what not. But that may be why it is easier to pronounce across the pond. In the states people are like what?!?!? And I have to pronounce it out slowly so they understand [emoji23]

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
My last name is of ancient Norman origins that arrived in England after the Norman Conquest in 1066 and the history of my last name is pretty cool because I've always loved Knights and what not.
Mullinax sounds awesome! I would just go with that, leave the first name out. People would probably surprised to hear that's your actual last name :) It's much more distinct than any of the options you put in you OP. You could extend it to Mullinax Travels or something, but I think on it's own it is special enough :)

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Mullinax sounds awesome! I would just go with that, leave the first name out. People would probably surprised to hear that's your actual last name :) It's much more distinct than any of the options you put in you OP. You could extend it to Mullinax Travels or something, but I think on it's own it is special enough :)
Thank you! Definitely thinking about it now [emoji3] just gotta think of a way to make a great logo out of it.

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you! Definitely thinking about it now [emoji3] just gotta think of a way to make a great logo out of it.
Since the name has a norse heritage, maybe you can use a viking shield or helmet as logo? Or maybe a ship, if you're a travel vlogger :)

Mullisnax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Since the name has a norse heritage, maybe you can use a viking shield or helmet as logo? Or maybe a ship, if you're a travel vlogger :)
Hmm, that does sound interesting. I'll just have to work it out. I'll see what I can come up with. Thank you for the ideas [emoji3]

Reactions: Dutchie Abroad