Channel Name

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, so my current channel name is my real life name (should be in my signature), and I’m debating on changing it. I have the name UnboxEverything in mind, but I’m open to suggestions. Basically I’m asking if I should change it. Thanks.

-Jack

TheSwedishTraveler

I am a Traveler, A Wanderer, A Thinker
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Is it about unboxing tech stuff? If you already have a channel name in mind, then go ahead with it. Don´t let others decide what YOUR channel should be named!
I´m sure that whatever name you think of will suit fine! Good luck!

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Is it about unboxing tech stuff? If you already have a channel name in mind, then go ahead with it. Don´t let others decide what YOUR channel should be named!
I´m sure that whatever name you think of will suit fine! Good luck!
It’s about general tech. I haven’t gotten a chance to do an unboxing video yet but it will be unboxing and reviews.

Reactions: TheSwedishTraveler

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
IMO make the name more specific to tech. Why call it UnboxEverything if you're not going to unbox 'everything' ;)

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
IMO make the name more specific to tech. Why call it UnboxEverything if you're not going to unbox 'everything' ;)
I don't think "UnboxTherapy" is a real kind of therapy ;)

Annie's Vegan Journey

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm really not sure not what you should call it, but go with what you feel. I'm hopeless with technology, maybe your channel could be about how to use it too haha!

MASE

I've Got It
Reaction score
I don't think "UnboxTherapy" is a real kind of therapy ;)
True! I was thinking of that too. But it's a crowded space. Then again, people constantly search unboxings so SEO is going to be king.