Channel Name

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I need a new channel name...most of my channel is Minecraft, with some Pokemon and vlogging here and there. I'll give any info that's needed. Thanks.

Reactions: EliasVV

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Have you tried incorporating your last name into a Channel name or making up words?
A name...at least for me is a very creative and rough process. Just write down anything that comes to mind and eventually you'll build a list of things you can go over and decide what name you may like the best. What sounds catchy, what's original and does it fit the content of the channel? Give it a try and let us know what you come up with. =] And then we can also brainstorm from there.

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Have you tried incorporating your last name into a Channel name or making up words?
A name...at least for me is a very creative and rough process. Just write down anything that comes to mind and eventually you'll build a list of things you can go over and decide what name you may like the best. What sounds catchy, what's original and does it fit the content of the channel? Give it a try and let us know what you come up with. =] And then we can also brainstorm from there.
I don't even know where to begin.

Quick Question

Questions Answer Everything
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Make your name 1-3 words, something simple and easy to spell, remember, all that. Here are some examples: Markiplier, Ziovo, Vexxed, Smosh. Maybe like KhanKing? Khantrol (Control?)? KingKhan? Khanzard? LOL this would be better with more info. Good luck!

Reactions: Gamingskhan

Gamingskhan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Make your name 1-3 words, something simple and easy to spell, remember, all that. Here are some examples: Markiplier, Ziovo, Vexxed, Smosh. Maybe like KhanKing? Khantrol (Control?)? KingKhan? Khanzard? LOL this would be better with more info. Good luck!
My name's Jack, if that's of any help. I'll provide any other info you need.[DOUBLEPOST=1497133114,1497118939][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump. @Quick Question what info do you need?

Sansci

Reaction score
My name's Jack, if that's of any help. I'll provide any other info you need.[DOUBLEPOST=1497133114,1497118939][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump. @Quick Question what info do you need?
bro remember it is your channel so try and be creative i know it can be quite hard but for example my name came from the font comic sans and i just put sci on the end. just try and look for items or objects you like, cut the word up the little, and add your own bit to it.

MikeSchimm

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
For me, I just made up a random word that no one else could possibly have. My YouTube name is Dolpzz. It's unique, short, and when you think of that word, my channel is the first thing that pops into your head. So it's kinda like branding too.

Courtney Candice

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Maybe you can use your name in your channel!

EliasVV

Reaction score
You could just name your channel Jack. It might be a common name, but at least it is something if you don't know anything else.