Channel Name Search

wilandnico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey guys, so my husband and I started a channel together almost a month ago and its a family channel. However, I've wanted to start my own channel for a while but decided to go with the family channel with someone else because my confidence level isn't where it should be.

However, I have been doing a bit of late night thinking on this and realized that I can capitalize on my shyness and use this as a great platform to bring out the confident and outgoing me and promote myself. Similar to what Shameless Maya did in the beginning stages of her youtube. However I am stuck on a name.

Help! My name is Wilbur if that helps anyone lol.

Tomba

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey!

I can relate to the confidence part, a great way to come up with a name is trying a YouTube Name generator and make it include your name.

You can also take different things like, Just, Only and then add your name so it'll be Just Wilbur, Only Wilbur.
But be sure you're happy with the nickname since you're going to be stuck with it if you don't change it!

I hope I could help.

Regards

wilandnico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I don't know why I didn't think of this lol. Thanks

Pettlepop

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yes exactly YouTube is great for introverted or shy people. You can make lots of videos / money without having to interact with people. I know that all to well. Dealing with people all day everyday gives me the *hits

georgia grace

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
if you google "username generator" and click on the first link, which should be jimpix, they have a really amazing username generator that will let you put your name in there and use a bunch of different features to give you a username or give you a good idea for one. you kind of need a word that implies shy but powerful, maybe "subtle" or "thoughtful" wilbur?

wilandnico

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Yes exactly YouTube is great for introverted or shy people. You can make lots of videos / money without having to interact with people. I know that all to well. Dealing with people all day everyday gives me the *hits
Lol I am fine in my inner circle its just when I get around new people. So when I am invited to a party or gathering at someones house and I don't know ANYONE. I cringe and like Pettlepop, it gives me the *hits! lol

GadVeen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
... However I am stuck on a name.
Here are two websites worth considering:
1. YT name generator: spinxo
2. Checking your username availability across networks: knowem