Channel Name Feels a Little Stale?

FlameSlicer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
So I've had this moniker, FlameSlicer, for a very long time. 7 or so years, id say. Its starting to feel a little stale and, quite frankly, its hard to find since FlameSlinger(A Skylander figurine) is very close and kind of dominates the page when people search up my name.
I wanted to try something like FrigidInferno but it feels like im trying too hard, not to mention the name itself makes no sense.
I used to be a gaming youtuber but due to several years worth of unfortunate incidents involving my ps4, computer and other electronical devices(Which was probably my parents; there was very obvious tampering) It's kind of died down with that, sadly. I used to have 101 subs but infrequent uploads and such has dropped me back down to 89.
I feel like a rebranding is in order, and hence this thread. What would you recommend for a fire theme or an ice theme?

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
If you're planning on rebranding, I would first establish what your channel is about and who is your audience, before you settle on a name. A name should represent the brand. So I'd ask yourself:

1. What's your genre of videos?
2. What's your niche?
3. Who is your target audience?

For example, if you want to make gaming videos, focus on tutorials for a target audience of teens and young adults, you might want to drop the who fire or frozen themed name, since it would attract a younger audience and doesn't tell the viewer at all what your videos are about.

But if you want to be in gaming, focus on lets plays for a pre-teen and teen audience, a fire/ice based name would still be okay, since having a 'cool sounding name' is also an important branding step for that target audience and lets play channels don't require descriptive names.

Hopes this helps a bit :)