channel name change

stubob30

Reaction score
Ok guys so need help my neice has been doing YouTube for over a year 85subs not many views on her videos now when she first started she wanted to do thing a with toys etc so she named her channel toys with rhianna that didn't last long with toys I'm thinking about changing her channel name coz she dosant have anything to do with toys ADVICE please would it be better for her channel

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the branding / design forum. :)
(The YTtalk support/suggestions forum is specifically for YTtalk forum support, not YouTube support. )

Reactions: KatyAdelson

Boris Qs

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok guys so need help my neice has been doing YouTube for over a year 85subs not many views on her videos now when she first started she wanted to do thing a with toys etc so she named her channel toys with rhianna that didn't last long with toys I'm thinking about changing her channel name coz she dosant have anything to do with toys ADVICE please would it be better for her channel
First the link to your channel is not working ...In my opinion she should just use her name at first until she finds what she is interested in. Even then she can still continue with her name if she chooses. Just my opinion

stubob30

Reaction score
First the link to your channel is not working ...In my opinion she should just use her name at first until she finds what she is interested in. Even then she can still continue with her name if she chooses. Just my opinion
hi mate thanks for taking the time to notice the link was not working i will post link to my channel and want your opinion shall i change channel its just ive told her time again if your going to name it toys then keep up with it dont go onto vlogs etc[DOUBLEPOST=1521240941,1521240461][/DOUBLEPOST]ive changed link