KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I recently changed my youtube design as in my avatar and banner..
I know its bad to change it but I really dont want to change it again after my new one!

Anyways if I could get any feedback on if you like the channel art i would appreciate it!
Im not sure If i like the avatar with the plain background, I might have to put a design behind it.

what do you think??:giggle:

Reactions: Crimsonfrog

Bennett's Playtime

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I really like both! I think the white space on your banner is good, it makes your avatar pop. And I like the solid color background of the avatar. Nice and clean. If you start adding to it then it could end up being too busy.

I don't know what your old one looked like, so I can't say if it's better or worse. But I really like it :)

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Do you have a picture of your old BG and icon?
I really love the way you've drawn your title! the shine, the white outline, it looks amaziiinggg the art in general is also really cute!
This might just be me being picky, but I feel like your icon is kind of floating in the middle of nowhere? (obviously, it's white, so ofc it is) I'm not really sure what it is about it, even thought the BG colour is the same as on the banner it looks ever so slightly out of place??? Feel free to ignore me, but you could try adding one of the little hearts, maybe the blue on, next to your icon? or on the actual icon?

Overall, without knowing the old banner/icon I really like this set! gg 10/10

Reactions: KantoGaming

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Do you have a picture of your old BG and icon?
I really love the way you've drawn your title! the shine, the white outline, it looks amaziiinggg the art in general is also really cute!
This might just be me being picky, but I feel like your icon is kind of floating in the middle of nowhere? (obviously, it's white, so ofc it is) I'm not really sure what it is about it, even thought the BG colour is the same as on the banner it looks ever so slightly out of place??? Feel free to ignore me, but you could try adding one of the little hearts, maybe the blue on, next to your icon? or on the actual icon?

Overall, without knowing the old banner/icon I really like this set! gg 10/10
Hey thanks for the opinion! I've attached my old channel art. I was very torn between which ones to use between the two because I like both a lot. I feel like I've already invested a lot into my current one, but idk IMG_3078.JPGIMG_3079.PNG

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Crimsonfrog

Reaction score
Very good look for your channel and you have some pretty good quality content. You should be gaining more subs soon :)

Reactions: KantoGaming