Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Channel Logo Ideas

Discussion in 'Branding & Design' started by Seansie, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $19
    My channel is a combination of LGBTQ+ videos and animations. I plan to also make animations that are about LGBTQ+ topics, so my issue is finding a logo that blends both and doesn't look silly...if that makes sense. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

2. RoxelGraphics
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $62
    Are you designing this logo? The rainbow is a great starting point I'd say, maybe text with a rainbow coloured underline? What's the name?

3. Seansie
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $19
    Thanks for the quick response! I can make it, but I also wouldn’t mind getting someone else to. It’s just I would like to come up with s design beforehand to see if I’d be able to do it or not.
    My channel’s name is Phoenix Animations (Phoenix is my middle name), so I was thinking of incorporating a Phoenix in somehow. I do have a banner currently setup that features a Phoenix and my channel name, but no rainbow within it

4. RoxelGraphics
    Liking YTtalk
    Cash:
    $62
    Depends how complex you want to go I suppose: a Phoenix icon with a rainbow feather scheme comes to mind to me