Channel Logo Ideas

Seansie

Loving YTtalk
My channel is a combination of LGBTQ+ videos and animations. I plan to also make animations that are about LGBTQ+ topics, so my issue is finding a logo that blends both and doesn't look silly...if that makes sense. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Are you designing this logo? The rainbow is a great starting point I'd say, maybe text with a rainbow coloured underline? What's the name?

Are you designing this logo? The rainbow is a great starting point I'd say, maybe text with a rainbow coloured underline? What's the name?

Thanks for the quick response! I can make it, but I also wouldn’t mind getting someone else to. It’s just I would like to come up with s design beforehand to see if I’d be able to do it or not.
My channel’s name is Phoenix Animations (Phoenix is my middle name), so I was thinking of incorporating a Phoenix in somehow. I do have a banner currently setup that features a Phoenix and my channel name, but no rainbow within it

Thanks for the quick response! I can make it, but I also wouldn’t mind getting someone else to. It’s just I would like to come up with s design beforehand to see if I’d be able to do it or not.
My channel’s name is Phoenix Animations (Phoenix is my middle name), so I was thinking of incorporating a Phoenix in somehow. I do have a banner currently setup that features a Phoenix and my channel name, but no rainbow within it
Depends how complex you want to go I suppose: a Phoenix icon with a rainbow feather scheme comes to mind to me

Re: T-shirt logo/graphic ideas

Like Tim, I personally like to see a pic of a whole truck. I like the Idea that tim has of the cartoon truck also. I was wondering if some has a pic of a real sy and ty Ved like in tims pic I think it would look awesome. But I would want pics of the whole truck in the pic.

Pope

Back