Channel Keywords

daniel burgio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Okay, so I literally just found out about channel tags. And it was by accident while using Tube Buddy to look at Vanossgaming's Channelytics out of curiosity/boredom. I just added a bunch, so hopefully that helps. I really doubt it, but has not using them been a big detriment all this time (almost 4 years)?

I might as well also ask, it keeps saying VanossGaming is a related channel. I don't remember ever saying that anywhere, so that's not something I'm to blame for right? lol. I don't want people somehow thinking I'm trying to do it on purpose, because then the comparisons will come, and that would be bad.

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I mean it certainly won't do any harm, but I doubt very much it's had that much of a negative impact from not having them. Discovery by search is not as important as getting discovered by suggested or browse features. Saying that, I always use tube buddy to really maximise my search visibility because I want all the help I can. I mean if you have 1 million subs and 10 million views a month, you probably don't need to worry too much about tags lol