• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Channel Just Hit 100 Subscribers!

BraydenShort

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
After a long time trying to buildup a channel audience on my current channel and past channel, I have finally accomplished 100 subscribers :cheerbeer:

I have been shooting drone footage with a DJI Phantom 4 and gaming for awhile and recently made a semi-viral video that definitely held retention and gained the interest of many. Afterwards, I decided that maybe cinematography might be a new focus for me, so I unlisted all my older videos in order to try and grasp my style.

I just thought I would share as I have been very excited for reaching this number and have finally hit it.

:thx:

Farley Productions

Pursuing the Arts one step at a time.
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Congratulations on your first 100! That is one of the hardest goals to achieve and get to. It means you are on a good track to going somewhere great.

So keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing some of your filming videos down the road. =]

Reactions: BraydenShort

Howard Wilson

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Congratulations on your first 100 subscribers. I am still grinding to get to that point. It is hard hard!

Reactions: BraydenShort

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Well done, keep it up. :up: