Services Channel Intros!

Execress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys!

I am making YouTube channel intros and outros for free! I don't want forum cash or anything like that all I ask for is for you to sub me, feature my channel and mention me in the description! If you want one post a reply and I'll add you to the list, first in first served I have a ordered list!

Cheers!

t103Niinja

Reaction score
hey, i have a pretty cool idea for an intro it might be a little complicated i dont know about this stuff

basicly i want a dark grey stormy sky dark but not night sky sort of like scrolling across with lightning bolts striking down (some people have said lightning bolts are really hard to do if so just flashes in the sky would be fine) also thunder and lightning sound effects to go with it
in the centre of the frame a shuriken spinning not too slow or too fast on a 3D axis
text below it in a chunky font (ill leave colour up to you) reading t103Niinja
and another line of text just below same font but smaller reading The Best Around all of it being about 15 seconds long deffinatly no longer than 20

think you can do that? i understand if its too complex/time consuming

Execress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man, should be able to do that for you! But you'll need to give me a week or so, got a lot of intros to make :)

Cheers

t103Niinja

Reaction score
thats fine bro :)
i sent you a message on youtube cuz i didnt know if you where still checking the thread or not so just ignore that :)

when youve finished it send me a message on youtube... i have over 1k subs so ill make you a featured channel, give you a shoutout blah blah blah all the good stuff :D

Execress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cheers! Let you know when im done :)

Wik3dWarrior

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering if you could make me an intro, just message me back when your not busy, Thanks!

Execress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, anyone who wants an intro, please message me on YouTube with what you want and I'll add you to the list, first in first served so send me a message and I'll add you to the list :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hi!
Do you have any examples of your work?

I have an idea, I'm not sure how easy it would be, but I want a laptop on a desk, and music notes, and words coming out of it, and I'd put clips of me talking over it?

Execress

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yoyo, that should be pre easy, can u take some footage of a laptop on a desk and then ill add the effects like music notes to it? If you can take the photo with the computer screen completey green u can add clips to it so it will look like ur video is on the computer