Channel Intro? How to do it myself?

No idea anymore. Depends what Brittany wants *shrug either way answer's in the thread to an extent, lol.
Thank you very much! Yeah I was actually asking for both video and channel intro purposes! SO you are both right haha! SO after effects would be better for video intros?[DOUBLEPOST=1480956451,1480956297][/DOUBLEPOST]
oh ok i thought this thread was intended for a intro to content not the channel trailer. My fault.
I was wondering for both! Sorry if I was unclear! So you used photoshop to make yours? Did you find that was the easiest method? I use photoshop for my thumbnails but didn't really consider it for intros because I want it to be a short like 5 second video type clip that I use in all my videos. Does that make sense?

Thank you very much! Yeah I was actually asking for both video and channel intro purposes! SO you are both right haha! SO after effects would be better for video intros?[DOUBLEPOST=1480956451,1480956297][/DOUBLEPOST]
I was wondering for both! Sorry if I was unclear! So you used photoshop to make yours? Did you find that was the easiest method? I use photoshop for my thumbnails but didn't really consider it for intros because I want it to be a short like 5 second video type clip that I use in all my videos. Does that make sense?
Yeah i know what you mean. And photoshop isn't necessarily the easiest way to make a intro but I'm sure if you google certain intro makers you can find one or a program to use to do it. Or a tutorial.

I'm wanting to make a channel intro that is just something short and sweet and I am wondering what program/software you use to make it? Also what do you use for make intros on your videos? I've been playing around with some and just feel like I don't know where to start. Any suggestions or advice would be great! :)
I use Cyberlink Power Director for my videos. Try out demos to see what software you like best. I chose Cyberlink over Sony and Adobe because it's easy to use and I got a nice student discount.

Most of the time for intro I love to use after effects.But you can also do the same with free tools like blender & panzoid.So what you have to do if you use blender you have to download a template from youtube & then use it as your intro template & if you using panzoid it's an online tool.So just go to panzoid choose your template,set resolution,download your intro & that's it you're done :)

Most of the time for intro I love to use after effects.But you can also do the same with free tools like blender & panzoid.So what you have to do if you use blender you have to download a template from youtube & then use it as your intro template & if you using panzoid it's an online tool.So just go to panzoid choose your template,set resolution,download your intro & that's it you're done :)
Thank you so much!! That was extremely helpful!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back