Channel Intro? How to do it myself?

Blunt Brittany

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm wanting to make a channel intro that is just something short and sweet and I am wondering what program/software you use to make it? Also what do you use for make intros on your videos? I've been playing around with some and just feel like I don't know where to start. Any suggestions or advice would be great! :)

Last edited:

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
For your genre of content personally I'd probably go with a random montage with some catchy music, something like I'm Brittany and welcome to Blunt Brittany *cue catchy music and montage of wacky content /add some creative touches of your own and boom perfect.

Reactions: Blunt Brittany

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
For your genre of content personally I'd probably go with a random montage with some catchy music, something like I'm Brittany and welcome to Blunt Brittany *cue catchy music and montage of wacky content /add some creative touches of your own and boom perfect.
Uh I think she was asking more towards what to use to make the intro. Torrent or buy photoshop CC and google a intro tutorial. But yeah photoshop CC. I know outromaker is coming out with a intromaker as well. Use google as your friend, but mine was made with photoshop and i think it's cool :)

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Uh I think she was asking more towards what to use to make the intro. Torrent or buy photoshop CC and google a intro tutorial. But yeah photoshop CC. I know outromaker is coming out with a intromaker as well. Use google as your friend, but mine was made with photoshop and i think it's cool :)
If you can edit your videos, you can make a montage, that's pretty simple to understand. Don't need anything fancy for that. Image editing in photoshop doesn't have much to do with a channel trailer either.

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Really? Because part of mine was made with photoshop and i think it's perfect.

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Really? Because part of mine was made with photoshop and i think it's perfect.
You don't even have a trailer on your channel.... an intro to videos =/= channel trailer. YouTube has an area where you can put a video to be featured for new subscribers visiting your channel. Thus calling it a "channel trailer".

ColbzVlogz

YouTube sensation
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
You don't even have a trailer on your channel.... an intro to videos =/= channel trailer. YouTube has an area where you can put a video to be featured for new subscribers visiting your channel. Thus calling it a "channel trailer".
Yeah i know what a trailer is i choose to replace it with my latest vlog which actually is what most big youtubers is make the trailer their most popular video. I don't need a trailer. What do trailers have anything to do with the topic of a intro to a video?

Sin B

2017 blows
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Title "Channel intro"

Not the same as a video intro. Simple errors.

If the purpose of this thread is an actual video intro and not one for the channel then After Effects would give you the highest quality, but high learning curve also. There are premade templates online though which you could edit and fine-tune, but comes down to personal preference.