Wiggly Cinema

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
So I recently thought about making a new channel. I am a writer, primarily short stories and I am currently in the process of writing a novel. I thought I'd chronicle the adventure of writing a novel as well as give some tips and advice along the way. What do you think. Do you think there's a market?

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Well i know at least one person that would actually like that, so yes i'd say it's a good idea. The only problem you would have is it being evergreen. because once your novel is complete, what then? You could also engage with your audience about characters, make videos about particular characters and ask subscribers what sort of traits you think they should have. get the subscribers involved in writing the book. Worlds first book written in part by subscribers lol

Reactions: Wiggly Cinema

Baylze

Overwatch YouTuber
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I personally wouldn't be interested in such a project, but it does sound awesome for novelists and bookworms alike! An interactive novel being written across a YouTube series sounds pretty epic dude - definitely go for it!

Wiggly Cinema

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Well i know at least one person that would actually like that, so yes i'd say it's a good idea. The only problem you would have is it being evergreen. because once your novel is complete, what then? You could also engage with your audience about characters, make videos about particular characters and ask subscribers what sort of traits you think they should have. get the subscribers involved in writing the book. Worlds first book written in part by subscribers lol
I was saying that I was currently working on a novel lol but that idea is awesome and I will probably employ it. If I make it I'll let you know. I was planning on making stuff about writing after the novel. Like essays and stuff of that sort. I also have a channel that I'm working on now but I'm passionate about writing and have thought about this idea for a while.[DOUBLEPOST=1485811428,1485811392][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally wouldn't be interested in such a project, but it does sound awesome for novelists and bookworms alike! An interactive novel being written across a YouTube series sounds pretty epic dude - definitely go for it!
I think I will.

Miss Medi

Retro Games and Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The tips and tricks for writers part I would absolutely be interested in, as for your own personal journey and novel... honestly - that would depend on both the story and how much I liked your personality and watching you evolve. :)

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Moved to the ideas / planning forum. :)

Wiggly Cinema

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
The tips and tricks for writers part I would absolutely be interested in, as for your own personal journey and novel... honestly - that would depend on both the story and how much I liked your personality and watching you evolve. :)
Thanks man. I feel like I could help some people.

Reactions: Miss Medi

newage

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I think someone might be interested, sure. Just be sure to make your SEO nice and strong and you should get the viewers you want.

Wiggly Cinema

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think someone might be interested, sure. Just be sure to make your SEO nice and strong and you should get the viewers you want.
Yea I'm gonna have to work really hard to make sure the niche market can find it and see it and potentially share it to their friends.

iamvroom

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If you let your personality shine through and tell them a story they like people will watch. Just as with a novel - tell them a story they can relate to, make yourself a real person they can experience making the videos.