Request Channel Icon Help

Guys I have got a picture up as my channel icon, but I want to make it animated...Can anyone help me...oh and at no cost? I'll do a lot of shout outs for the person who made it and help promote their channel.

e-mail me: pjrwiller@gmail.com

Animated Icon's don't work on youtube? in addition if you want quality you might want to offer payment. Just a suggestion, Good luck in your search.

An animated icon couldn't possibly exist, but a cartoon icon could exist. If you want quality, people would probably want money.

No, I just realized Youtube added this as a new feature not long ago. Weird..but again, it isn't something you see and I personally have yet to see anyone use it.

No, I just realized Youtube added this as a new feature not long ago. Weird..but again, it isn't something you see and I personally have yet to see anyone use it.
Well, no, their's animated video previews, when you hover your mouse over a video and it shows a few seconds from the video, which I don't believe that you can choose where it previews, but no channel icons yet.

Back