channel growth??

Matthew Autry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is Matthew Autry

I've been working hard on it for quite awhile now. I think about 6 months.
I've been posting at least once a week every week.
I feel that my videos are interesting.
Does anyone have any suggestions on how I could improve, and make my content more interesting??

Thanks so much

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Your channel looks good. As far as the bones are concerned, you've got everything needed to make a successful vlog channel. The rest is just polish, which is easy enough to work on.
Your videos are cool, didn't see any problems there. Your thumbnails though, they could use some love.
Give them some uniformity so people take it a little more seriously.

I personally, might consider putting some light music in the background and maybe cut some of the footage into montages to shorten it.

All you need to do is stare at your channel, and if you're satisfied, that's awesome.
But if you think you can do better, keep updating your art, keep upgrading, keep improving.
Find things about your channel that YOU want to make better.

That's just my two cents though.

Reactions: Matthew Autry

MostShockingEP

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yes agree Gaming, you need create better thumbnails, you could use click bait tactics, it basically when you create a thumbnail that is very hard to resist, so even people now interested in your video title will click on it :)

Just remember, viewers only see titles and thumbnails before they see video, so it is usually the reason why you are getting lots of views or vice versa.

Reactions: Matthew Autry

Matthew Autry

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your channel looks good. As far as the bones are concerned, you've got everything needed to make a successful vlog channel. The rest is just polish, which is easy enough to work on.
Your videos are cool, didn't see any problems there. Your thumbnails though, they could use some love.
Give them some uniformity so people take it a little more seriously.

I personally, might consider putting some light music in the background and maybe cut some of the footage into montages to shorten it.

All you need to do is stare at your channel, and if you're satisfied, that's awesome.
But if you think you can do better, keep updating your art, keep upgrading, keep improving.
Find things about your channel that YOU want to make better.

That's just my two cents though.
thank you so much, I will start working better on my thumbnails, and make my editing a bit better :), thanks for the feedback :)[DOUBLEPOST=1494610984,1494610922][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes agree Gaming, you need create better thumbnails, you could use click bait tactics, it basically when you create a thumbnail that is very hard to resist, so even people now interested in your video title will click on it :)

Just remember, viewers only see titles and thumbnails before they see video, so it is usually the reason why you are getting lots of views or vice versa.
thank you, I will do my best to update my thumbnails and to make them waaaaaay more interesting :) thanks for the feedback