Channel Feedback

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been putting more time into editing and want you guys to see if I need to do differently or what I should keep the same
P.S if you wanna play a game together I'm down

F[VI]E GUYS

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up NooiceGamer!

First off your channel has a great look to it!
Second, I watched two videos: "fortnite (underdogs)" and "fornite (little weird)." The little weird video started off super strong with superman and chipotle *bleep* but as the video went on there were little to no overlays. I think you should continue to do what you were doing at the beginning of the video throughout the whole thing. I was laughing really hard at the beginning! I think image overlays really keep people (including myself) engaged, even just silly subtitles. When I watched underdogs, I didn't get that same vibe.

I see you said you were putting more time into editing, is the fornite (little weird) a produce of that? If so, keep it up!

Reactions: NooiceGamer

kevinboston7

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have been putting more time into editing and want you guys to see if I need to do differently or what I should keep the same
P.S if you wanna play a game together I'm down
First of all your channel looks great thumbnails amazing Channel better amazing however your about section is a bit weak you have great information in there but you had it spaced out so to see all of it you have to scroll down I myself have never like that style of writing in about section so I would strongly encourage you to put it all in one paragraph spaces make it so you don't have to scroll down it'll look better and more people will read through it and I took a look at your most recent video kind of a weird beginning trying to establish like a monologue or something it appears like you started the video right in the middle of things I strongly advise against that because people think what the hell is this and will abandon the video pretty quickly which will lead to your audience retention and watch time looking like s**t trust me I've made that mistake once but other than that all seems good I see you have 41 subscribers keep going you're doing great

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all your channel looks great thumbnails amazing Channel better amazing however your about section is a bit weak you have great information in there but you had it spaced out so to see all of it you have to scroll down I myself have never like that style of writing in about section so I would strongly encourage you to put it all in one paragraph spaces make it so you don't have to scroll down it'll look better and more people will read through it and I took a look at your most recent video kind of a weird beginning trying to establish like a monologue or something it appears like you started the video right in the middle of things I strongly advise against that because people think what the hell is this and will abandon the video pretty quickly which will lead to your audience retention and watch time looking like s**t trust me I've made that mistake once but other than that all seems good I see you have 41 subscribers keep going you're doing great
Thank you and i was thinking about making my about a lot shorter[DOUBLEPOST=1524868241,1524868162][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's up NooiceGamer!

First off your channel has a great look to it!
Second, I watched two videos: "fortnite (underdogs)" and "fornite (little weird)." The little weird video started off super strong with superman and chipotle *bleep* but as the video went on there were little to no overlays. I think you should continue to do what you were doing at the beginning of the video throughout the whole thing. I was laughing really hard at the beginning! I think image overlays really keep people (including myself) engaged, even just silly subtitles. When I watched underdogs, I didn't get that same vibe.

I see you said you were putting more time into editing, is the fornite (little weird) a produce of that? If so, keep it up!
Yes that one was me putting more time in and i might start subtitling it more for people can get a better understanding of it and glad you liked it and you had a good laugh

Reactions: kevinboston7

Twothermal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Good Evening Bro,

Firstly, please note that my feedback is purely to help you and in no way or form is it negative criticism or to be taken offensive.

I went through your channel and watched a few videos and honestly loved your content and it's also well presented, however here is my feedback from my perspective on what could use some tweaking.

About: As someone has already mentioned, I definitely think you should broaden your "About" section to give new and current subscribers a better insight into who you are and what you trying to achieve .

Thumbnails: I feel like you need to have a little more consistency here as some of your Thumbnails are great and then there are others which I feel you just weren't all to bothered about.

Voice overs: Your speaking is brilliant, the only issue I have found with your voice overs is again the consistency of quality, sometimes its loud at other times its soft and then it's a mix of both with some distortion.

Overall: You are delivering your content well and all you need is a few small tweaks.

Side Note: I feel you should really setup a Instagram or Twitter account to promote yourself a little more, cause honestly I feel you have way to little subscribers for the amount a good content you have.

Furthermore, I wish you all of the best and please note that I am no YouTube Pro, I myself am just starting out but I've given you my opinion as if I was a viewer of yours.

Best regards,
Twothermal

NooiceGamer

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Good Evening Bro,

Firstly, please note that my feedback is purely to help you and in no way or form is it negative criticism or to be taken offensive.

I went through your channel and watched a few videos and honestly loved your content and it's also well presented, however here is my feedback from my perspective on what could use some tweaking.

About: As someone has already mentioned, I definitely think you should broaden your "About" section to give new and current subscribers a better insight into who you are and what you trying to achieve .

Thumbnails: I feel like you need to have a little more consistency here as some of your Thumbnails are great and then there are others which I feel you just weren't all to bothered about.

Voice overs: Your speaking is brilliant, the only issue I have found with your voice overs is again the consistency of quality, sometimes its loud at other times its soft and then it's a mix of both with some distortion.

Overall: You are delivering your content well and all you need is a few small tweaks.

Side Note: I feel you should really setup a Instagram or Twitter account to promote yourself a little more, cause honestly I feel you have way to little subscribers for the amount a good content you have.

Furthermore, I wish you all of the best and please note that I am no YouTube Pro, I myself am just starting out but I've given you my opinion as if I was a viewer of yours.

Best regards,
Twothermal
Tank you for taking time out of your day and being professional about it and yes i know about my audio trying to edit more and make it less distorted and just better overall. Thumbnails i am trying to make my own and i will be more consisted with them and more time consuming also i do have a twitter but i don't promote my self that much which i should do more. Would you like feedback on your content by the way

Reactions: Twothermal

Twothermal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer, Reviewer
Tank you for taking time out of your day and being professional about it and yes i know about my audio trying to edit more and make it less distorted and just better overall. Thumbnails i am trying to make my own and i will be more consisted with them and more time consuming also i do have a twitter but i don't promote my self that much which i should do more. Would you like feedback on your content by the way
Anytime Bro! I'm always here to support and if I can be of help in anyway just feel free to message me and i'll do my best where I can! Wish you all of the best! You have the potential to be exceptional now take that Chipotle and show'em all how hot it is!!!! :p