Channel Feedback

The Big Plume

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone I am another new youtuber looking for advice I have uploaded about 80 videos. My channel is a gaming news channel I upload about 3 times a week generally always on the same days. I don't have that much to make videos and edit them. I make a weekly news show released on Mondays. I have 27 subs and usually get more views then the amount of the subs that I have through promotion on Instagram, Facebook, and Reddit. I'd love any feedback on how to promote my channel, on the content itself, and any suggestions to help me improve the growth of my channel. Thanks for taking the time !

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
1st, your tags. You don't rank in any of them. For your recent battlefront video.. your 1st tag is "gaming"
That's a HUGELY broad term and you aren't going to get found with that. How about "Battlefront 2 drama" Battlefront 2 p2w".. things that a bit more specific. You also have PUBG on BF2 game.. . why

Your content seems interesting and clear.. but are others already doing this? If there's a well-known youtuber doing this, people will find his channel first, be satisfied with the content, and won't find yours. Try to be a niche as possible. I would revamp your tags first and foremost though.
seo.PNG

You should get TubeBuddy for your browser