Channel Feedback

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
I absolutely love your content! You are so much fun to listen to and have a great personality for youtube! I especially love the impersonations you do :D I think it could really help get you more views if you covered recent events and did more impersonations of celebrities which are trending at the time. Getting initially noticed is the hardest part but you definitely have so much potential.
Thank you very much! I'm glade you enjoyed my videos. :)

CountingStars

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys, I would love to get some honest feedback for my channel. How can I improve? Am I missing something in my content that could be made better? I would love to know your opinion!:)
I personally love how confident you are in your videos and found the awkward moments video particularly entertaining xD, your thumbnails are great and i agree with Calixo on the fact that a younger audience would really enjoy you however, i am not sure how you would be able to gain exposure to this younger audience D:

I'm sorry, i really just wanted to compliment you on different things xD

Reactions: Vivian King

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Really cute! I liked your "Interviewing Kylie Jenner" video, genuinely made me smile. You have a great personality!
Thank you! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1489783430,1489783311][/DOUBLEPOST]
I personally love how confident you are in your videos and found the awkward moments video particularly entertaining xD, your thumbnails are great and i agree with Calixo on the fact that a younger audience would really enjoy you however, i am not sure how you would be able to gain exposure to this younger audience D:

I'm sorry, i really just wanted to compliment you on different things xD
Thank you so much! I'm currently trying to find ways to gain exposure to the younger audience. :)

Reactions: CountingStars