Channel Feedback

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey guys, I would love to get some honest feedback for my channel. How can I improve? Am I missing something in my content that could be made better? I would love to know your opinion!:)

Reactions: Sk Jony

adams eats

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I think you have a great personality, and your enthusiasm is great. The younger audience will relate to you I think. Your thumbnails are nice and bright which seems to reflect your personality. I would maybe invest in some slightly better audio equipment as it's a little echoey in parts, or get some cheap sound proofing in your room. Other than that, great job! Keep going ☺

Reactions: Sk Jony

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I visit your channel and watch there was quality content and most important things was you make awesome presentation and enjoyable that make some of few person have. I think you create related topic playlist with your keyword and get lot of traffic your channel.

Reactions: Vivian King

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
I visit your channel and watch there was quality content and most important things was you make awesome presentation and enjoyable that make some of few person have. I think you create related topic playlist with your keyword and get lot of traffic your channel.
Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1488921948,1488921669][/DOUBLEPOST]
I think you have a great personality, and your enthusiasm is great. The younger audience will relate to you I think. Your thumbnails are nice and bright which seems to reflect your personality. I would maybe invest in some slightly better audio equipment as it's a little echoey in parts, or get some cheap sound proofing in your room. Other than that, great job! Keep going ☺
Thank you, the younger audience is who I am trying to reach. And I got some advice about a better microphone and maybe a "sound absorbing area." Thank you so much for the response and advice.:)

Sk Jony

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Thank you so much![DOUBLEPOST=1488921948,1488921669][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you, the younger audience is who I am trying to reach. And I got some advice about a better microphone and maybe a "sound absorbing area." Thank you so much for the response and advice.:)
You're most welcome, it was our duty to help each other.

TechSpotJosh

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
The first thing I notice when I opened one of your videos is the audio quality. Are you using camera mic? This isn't necessarily an issue if the content is good enough however if you can invest in a lav mic that would be awesome so that way your voice doesn't sound so boomy. A shotgun mic would work as well I suppose.

I personally don't keep up with the Kardashians so I don't really get the video. My guess is you're making fun of Kylie Jenner. Can't say if you nailed the impression since I have no idea how she acts but the cuts are working.

Suggestion for the future if you wanna get really fancy, if you shoot on a still cam you can actually have two of you in one shot together instead of split screen (you'd look like you have a twin.) Look up cloning tutorials on YouTube.

I'm watching your Trump video now instead since I know Trump better. The impression is pretty good.

If you want to improve on traffic to your channel you could always to your impressions of current events (especially with celebrities like Trump and the Kardashians) and the put appropriate tags.

For example, your take on *Insert Trending Event*

Anyways, hopefully this is helpful. I definitely see potential!

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
The first thing I notice when I opened one of your videos is the audio quality. Are you using camera mic? This isn't necessarily an issue if the content is good enough however if you can invest in a lav mic that would be awesome so that way your voice doesn't sound so boomy. A shotgun mic would work as well I suppose.

I personally don't keep up with the Kardashians so I don't really get the video. My guess is you're making fun of Kylie Jenner. Can't say if you nailed the impression since I have no idea how she acts but the cuts are working.

Suggestion for the future if you wanna get really fancy, if you shoot on a still cam you can actually have two of you in one shot together instead of split screen (you'd look like you have a twin.) Look up cloning tutorials on YouTube.

I'm watching your Trump video now instead since I know Trump better. The impression is pretty good.

If you want to improve on traffic to your channel you could always to your impressions of current events (especially with celebrities like Trump and the Kardashians) and the put appropriate tags.

For example, your take on *Insert Trending Event*

Anyways, hopefully this is helpful. I definitely see potential!
Thank you for the advice:), I will defiantly look into a microphone. I wasn't necessarily trying to make fun of Kylie Jenner. I just wanted to experiment with the character, trying to show my acting skills. And I'm pretty sure my brother knows how to edit two of me in one frame, I think he could teach me how.

Reactions: TechSpotJosh

Calixo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Your content 10/10
Personality 10/10
Engagement 10/10

i just watched 3 of your videos the whole way through, i came to review one, lmao

I think the younger audience 8-14 will love you, just keep being persistant

--------------

where you're going wrong

Audio and video quality 5/10

Please don't take this harshly, your an incredible artist but you lack the correct utensils.

I believe if you had a camera, with a half decent mic, you would be at 1 million in 2 years from now.

You have the look of a youtuber, and you make the content of a youtuber. your definitely one to watch out for

<3

Vivian King

I've Got It
Reaction score
Your content 10/10
Personality 10/10
Engagement 10/10

i just watched 3 of your videos the whole way through, i came to review one, lmao

I think the younger audience 8-14 will love you, just keep being persistant

--------------

where you're going wrong

Audio and video quality 5/10

Please don't take this harshly, your an incredible artist but you lack the correct utensils.

I believe if you had a camera, with a half decent mic, you would be at 1 million in 2 years from now.

You have the look of a youtuber, and you make the content of a youtuber. your definitely one to watch out for

<3
Wow, thank you so much! I will definitely look into a better camera and mic. I really appreciate the feedback.:)

teameggplant

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
I absolutely love your content! You are so much fun to listen to and have a great personality for youtube! I especially love the impersonations you do :D I think it could really help get you more views if you covered recent events and did more impersonations of celebrities which are trending at the time. Getting initially noticed is the hardest part but you definitely have so much potential.