Channel Feedback

anime destruction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Can someone check out my thumbnails to see if they are readable and if they are eye catching? also can someone see if my audio is good enough and that the music doesnt affect my voice. thanks.

Reactions: Miss Medi

Miss Medi

Retro Games and Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hiya, Thumbnails are definitely readable, but (and only IMO) contain a little too much black on them to be super eye-catching. Commentary itself is absolutely fine, but slightly quiet and muted, would consider making it louder (If you have Premiere pro and you can add the 'Vocal Enhancer' effect to commentary whilst editing, Single band compressor set to Voice Over normally works pretty well too!)

Reactions: anime destruction

anime destruction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hiya, Thumbnails are definitely readable, but (and only IMO) contain a little too much black on them to be super eye-catching. Commentary itself is absolutely fine, but slightly quiet and muted, would consider making it louder (If you have Premiere pro and you can add the 'Vocal Enhancer' effect to commentary whilst editing, Single band compressor set to Voice Over normally works pretty well too!)
thanks for that, last question would it better if the black in my thumbnails were actually white?

Miss Medi

Retro Games and Things!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thanks for that, last question would it better if the black in my thumbnails were actually white?
It's difficult to say. I've found the problem with both white and black thumbnails is that they tend not to stand out against the default youtube background colours. Don't get me wrong, I really do like the overall style of the thumbnails and the consistency the style brings to your channel - I would say (again only IMO) that some kind of colour would work best, prehaps red, blue or another bold colour. But then if you take a look at my thumbnails you'll see I love that sort of thing haha! Best of luck anyway I'll definitely be coming back to watch some more!

Reactions: anime destruction

anime destruction

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
It's difficult to say. I've found the problem with both white and black thumbnails is that they tend not to stand out against the default youtube background colours. Don't get me wrong, I really do like the overall style of the thumbnails and the consistency the style brings to your channel - I would say (again only IMO) that some kind of colour would work best, prehaps red, blue or another bold colour. But then if you take a look at my thumbnails you'll see I love that sort of thing haha! Best of luck anyway I'll definitely be coming back to watch some more!
Thank you very much, you were most helpful!