Channel Feedback!

ChelNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I'm looking for several people to look at my Youtube channel and tell me what i can do better and what i'm doing well. Thank you if you do look at my channel and tell me what i can do better! Feedback is always appreciated, try not to make it to negative like stop doing youtube please <3
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCif7pGMeP_wUJM5vLUdv-lw

JayVee

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey just took al look at your yt channel like your tumbnails and banner and stuff. It's clear you have a theme for your channel so thats really good. For the video's turn up the voice volume now the game music and your voice are the same volume so i can't understand you very well. Hope this helps you a bit :D

ChelNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you man i will try my best to change the volume! Thank you so much!

CrayCho

Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Your video and audio quality are pretty legit, but I personally never see focusing on a semi-popular game as a good decision.

As far as your commentary goes, I could definitely listen to that s**t :D (make your mic louder though)
Keep it up m8 but keep this in mind!
(would appreciate feedback as well haha)

HumbleZeus

Leader of the Humblers, Thunder God, Pizza Lover
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would say that as it stands its mainly your channel art (banners, logos, and thumbnails) that need to most work. Your banner is okay but you might want to see about getting a better one maybe something with your name or just something that represents you a bit better. Your logo in my opinion is pointless you have your name there but its impossible to read when looking at your channel let alone in a sub box so I would really look into getting a proper logo as soon as possible (I'm sure someone on the forums would be happy to make you one). Lastly you thumbnails are not to bad but your choice of text color is hurting you you have a black background with blue (that turns to white) text over a player in blue. My suggestion change the background and play around with different text colors because what you want if for the text to be readable from anywhere on youtube not just your channel page.

As for your videos not to bad just up your volume a little bit and maybe try to talk a little bit more during the game as opposed to just during goals since it gets a bit boring to be watching on in silence, adds a bit of life haha. Hope this helps a bit and good luck with your channel mate! :)

ChelNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would say that as it stands its mainly your channel art (banners, logos, and thumbnails) that need to most work. Your banner is okay but you might want to see about getting a better one maybe something with your name or just something that represents you a bit better. Your logo in my opinion is pointless you have your name there but its impossible to read when looking at your channel let alone in a sub box so I would really look into getting a proper logo as soon as possible (I'm sure someone on the forums would be happy to make you one). Lastly you thumbnails are not to bad but your choice of text color is hurting you you have a black background with blue (that turns to white) text over a player in blue. My suggestion change the background and play around with different text colors because what you want if for the text to be readable from anywhere on youtube not just your channel page.

As for your videos not to bad just up your volume a little bit and maybe try to talk a little bit more during the game as opposed to just during goals since it gets a bit boring to be watching on in silence, adds a bit of life haha. Hope this helps a bit and good luck with your channel mate! :)
Thanks man i check to see if people can make me one, the thumbnail was something quick same as my channel picture. But thank you for the feed back i will be sure to do all these things to get better! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1466298908,1466298856][/DOUBLEPOST]
Your video and audio quality are pretty legit, but I personally never see focusing on a semi-popular game as a good decision.

As far as your commentary goes, I could definitely listen to that s**t :D (make your mic louder though)
Keep it up m8 but keep this in mind!
(would appreciate feedback as well haha)
Thank you man i will be sure to and lol xD but i will be sure to look at your channel as well!

D33JAY

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your videos are really good, you have a series going which is good as it gets people interested and gives people something to follow and keep watching. And yeah your mic volume isn't too bad but could do with turning up a bit. Great video quality, good confidence when it comes to commentary. Overall keep all the good work.

Love to hear your opinion on my channel. Thanks :)

ChelNation

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think your videos are really good, you have a series going which is good as it gets people interested and gives people something to follow and keep watching. And yeah your mic volume isn't too bad but could do with turning up a bit. Great video quality, good confidence when it comes to commentary. Overall keep all the good work.

Love to hear your opinion on my channel. Thanks :)
Thanks man i will keep it up :) and your channel is really good youre a really funny guy and i like your editing! :)