Channel Feedback Request

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I am requesting feedback specifically on my channel page.

My three questions are:
1) Is it easily readable?
2) Is the channel trailer engaging enough?
3) Is there anything more description wise that can be more effective?

Channel link -
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7EdITSGhQC3klZyHhQdAKQ

Thanks for reading and for any feedback I receive from you!

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
one thing i can recommend is custom thumbnails you probably heard it a million times but it is very important to build you channel have something in every thumbnail that represents your channel i always put a orange and white STG text in mine and when people see a orange and white STG text in a thumbnail they will know it is me hope this helped in some way

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
one thing i can recommend is custom thumbnails you probably heard it a million times but it is very important to build you channel have something in every thumbnail that represents your channel i always put a orange and white STG text in mine and when people see a orange and white STG text in a thumbnail they will know it is me hope this helped in some way
I do actually have a drawn version of myself within each thumbnail, due to the fact that I am the brand I am attempting to represent :happy:

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sorry i did't look at all of your videos i didn't notice because i just looked at the top 20 in the video page but yes that animated face of you is a great brand.

Sun The Gamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
thanks for subscribing man you will be in tomorrows video some how gotta make something up stay tuned

NoirAscii

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
You don't have to mention me dude, I subscribed because I like your stuff!