Channel Claimed by Rumblefish??

liampadams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone i have a problem....

I decided to check out my channel on social blade and see what it has to say about my channel. However i noticed that it says my channel is claimed by a network called Rumblefish. I have never been contacted by them and have never attempted to make contact. I googled them and they seem to be something to do with copyrighted music. However i do not have any copyright claims or content id claims (that i can see anyway) and do not use copyrighted music in my videos. I did used to have one on a really old video which is now set to private, however i swapped the audio and the claim went away. My channel is also in the green for copyright and it says i have no strikes. The only music i use on my videos is either from YouTube's royalty free music library or from imcomptech.com . I do not use copyrighted music on my videos so why are they claiming my channel?? My channel isn't even enabled for monetisation and so i do not monestise my videos....

Lizzeelive

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi everyone i have a problem....

I decided to check out my channel on social blade and see what it has to say about my channel. However i noticed that it says my channel is claimed by a network called Rumblefish. I have never been contacted by them and have never attempted to make contact. I googled them and they seem to be something to do with copyrighted music. However i do not have any copyright claims or content id claims (that i can see anyway) and do not use copyrighted music in my videos. I did used to have one on a really old video which is now set to private, however i swapped the audio and the claim went away. My channel is also in the green for copyright and it says i have no strikes. The only music i use on my videos is either from YouTube's royalty free music library or from imcomptech.com . I do not use copyrighted music on my videos so why are they claiming my channel?? My channel isn't even enabled for monetisation and so i do not monestise my videos....
Weird... Contact them and see. Maybe it is a mix up.

liampadams

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Weird... Contact them and see. Maybe it is a mix up.
How do I contact them though?? I've been on their website and I can't find an email address or any other decent ways to contact them.

Shakycow

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Animator
Social Blade isn't YouTube and they occasionally get things wrong.

So long as your YouTube page states that you don't have any strikes, claims, or that you're part of the network, there's nothing to worry about.

If anything, if it's just a Social Blade mistake, Rumblefish would likely be just as confused as you.

Reactions: Clam-