Channel Check Contest: #1 Small YouTuber

So this channel called "Channel Check" about as big as mine did a video about me a couple weeks ago and awarded me the top channel of the week in a top five style format. I thought that was pretty cool so I shared it on my Collaboration Playlist and around on Twitter and that was that. Picked up some subs from it.

Now they are polling the audience who they think is number one among their number one picks. They made a new video with a poll at the end.

Have any of you had other YouTubers critique your work like this? This guy just randomly found me on Twitter and liked my content and made a video about me. Exposure is exposure right?

Would you want to be in a contest pitted against other YouTubers? Let me know!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think stuff like that is exactly what YouTube needs. It should be a community, not a heartless media monster like TV.
It's awesome to see people doing shout out series, recommending or talking about other YouTubers etc.

I think randomly being found and critiqued like this is a good thing. The more that happens without you asking for it is great, means you are getting noticed.

I think you should keep doing what your doing!

i hope someday someone strokes upon my channel, and likes what im doing, what im talking about.. i understand i still have some growth to do in terms of equipment, but its the purpose that counts:)

Back