Channel Branding - YouTube Guide for Beginners

LRwF

Super Poster
Reaction score
I'm not sure if my "stuff" is good - too me it's but some advice would be amazing!

xBillTheGamer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This thread will help so many people when they first start out on YouTube. Thank you for taking the time to do this :D

SimeonTG

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Will read this later! This will be useful in the long run!

Megamindez

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
These are very important key points! Will definitely focus on these first, before I make and upload videos!

Thanks for sharing, cheers!

likeups

Reaction score
Website
www.likesups.com
Channel Type
Musician
@ unknown_user54684097890
Hello,
I am grateful to thanks you for this important post because I think it will be beneficial for everyone.
Really These 3 things are very important Avatar, Banner & Thumbnails for YouTube Channel.

chomo

Reaction score
I want to show you one exclusive program called (BTC PROFIT SEARCH AND MINING PHRASES), which can make you a rich man, and maybe even a billionaire!

This program searches for Bitcoin wallets with a balance, and tries to find a secret phrase for them to get full access to the lost wallet!

Run the program and wait, and in order to increase your chances, install the program on all computers available to you, at work, with your friends, with your relatives, you can also ask your classmates to use the program, so your chances will increase tenfold!
Remember the more computers you use, the higher your chances of getting the treasure!

Video:

Free Download: