Channel branding Tips?

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone I need some help with some tips to do branding or to brand my channel you guys got anything?

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
Since your content is so focused I would try a logo that speaks more to the COD theme. Maybe a scope, gun, controller, silhouetted soldier, etc? If you can come up with a strong logo and a way to integrate it into every thumbnail, that's half the battle. Your header could just be to a really high-res, crisp screenshot from the game with your logo/title/text overtop.

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Ok I never thought of that thank you! what are your thoughts on like a bunch of thumbnails of iconic characters from each off the games i plan on focusing on playing?

buzzcuts

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Ranter
I love that idea. If ever thumbnail is a close up on a game character in a similar style that would be really unique and eye catching. Just make sure to tie them together somehow with colour scheme, logo, etc. Good luck!

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Thank you buzzcuts! You were a huge help.

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What do you recommend for my titles I am not good at those and im tweaking my thumbnails little by little im testing out programs outside of tubebudyy

Kylie

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I feel like my content is all over the place...any ideas on rebranding my channel? I love constructive criticism

Reactions: mumblez207

Stike96

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello everyone I need some help with some tips to do branding or to brand my channel you guys got anything?
Starting with your logo I'd recommend removing "mumblez" and just keep in the M, having a lot of text in a logo isn't a good idea, I'd say one or two characters max.

As for your thumbnails, the images behind the text isn't enticing or interesting to look at, it doesn't make me want to click on them. I'd recommend using a screenshot of some sort of action with people in it. Don't be scared to enhance the image a bit, brighten it up and add a bit of contrast to it, anything that will make it grab someone's attention when scrolling through lists of videos on YouTube. There's also no need to cram it up with text and images as I feel that it takes away from the look of the thumbnail and I don't know where to look first, it just looks confusing, also look out for the timestamp covering up some of your text as it does that for pretty much all of your thumbnails.

Also why does your channel icon size keep changing on the thumbnail, at times it's huge and at others it's really small, it's fine for it to be there but having it change size constantly doesn't look good.[DOUBLEPOST=1525084157,1525084015][/DOUBLEPOST]
I feel like my content is all over the place...any ideas on rebranding my channel? I love constructive criticism
You should probably start your own thread, it's not fair taking over someone's thread asking for advice on your own channel.

Reactions: mumblez207

mumblez207

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I really like your banner it's simple but caught my attention right away you might be able to integrate that into a logo somehow like a BI in the same font?