Channel Banner

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
The yellow is definitely strong. It'll grab attention but I'm not sure for how long. I definitely like that you include the kind of videos you make.
Honestly, I may steal the thing where you have the uh... Can't remember what they're called. All I keep thinking is bitmoji and I don't know if that's right or not. Lol. But I like it overall except the harsh yellow, which is a rather easy fix imo.
Bitmoji is where I created my avatar, Its actually quite a close likeness to me. The yellow will be toned down very soon.[DOUBLEPOST=1510347390,1510346495][/DOUBLEPOST]I have now toned down the yellow on my banner, please let me know if it is now more bearable and you no longer need you shades on.

Reactions: PandaCobain

Dutchie Abroad

Exploring the world one video at a time!
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
I have now toned down the yellow on my banner, please let me know if it is now more bearable and you no longer need you shades on
Ooh, that's a lot better! Much more pleasant to look at :) Low key sad that you still haven't centered your text though xD That's a real pet peeve of mine, I really don't like uncentered text xD

Reactions: Heizenblog

PandaCobain

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I went a little crazy with the bitmojis & have a ton saved to my phone now. So thanks for the reminder that they exist.

And I can tell there's a difference. I'm on my phone atm & it's 9:24am & I haven't slept in almost 24 hours so everything is bright to me. Lol. But definitely looks good I think. :)

Low key sad that you still haven't centered your text though xD That's a real pet peeve of mine, I really don't like uncentered text xD
You never want to look at any of my banners for anything. I'm sorry, your comment just made me chuckle because usually they're aren't really centered.

Reactions: Heizenblog

SidTV

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I second the color yellow.. If I'm being honest, I would click off of that pretty fast because it reminds me of 90s pop ups.. But! The design is good otherwise. Are you committed to the color (seems like it)

Maybe a pastel version would work? Or almost grey pastel blue?

Anyways, I like it otherwise and the character is cool.

Heizenblog

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I second the color yellow.. If I'm being honest, I would click off of that pretty fast because it reminds me of 90s pop ups.. But! The design is good otherwise. Are you committed to the color (seems like it)

Maybe a pastel version would work? Or almost grey pastel blue?

Anyways, I like it otherwise and the character is cool.
Yellow is not set in stone its just a color i have always thought was fresh, I might start a poll to see what color people think would be more suitable.