Channel Art Wont Save - YouTube OneChannel Layout

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Anyone else experienced this yet? I have uploaded the new channel art/banner and I hit select once it has shown the preview, it goes to saving and nothing is saved and it just doesn't show at all, anyone know of a work around or if its just me or are more people getting this?

If you havent already you can opt into the new channel layout here:

http://youtube.com/onechannel

Thanks guys.

Reactions: Chef Kendra

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
I have not gotten this, though I have another bug. Mine is very cloudy looking. If anyone gets solutions to either post em up!

Reactions: Michael

Tonio

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director
Anyone else experienced this yet? I have uploaded the new channel art/banner and I hit select once it has shown the preview, it goes to saving and nothing is saved and it just doesn't show at all, anyone know of a work around or if its just me or are more people getting this?

Thanks guys.
Im finally glad it's here for real and i guess youtube is still doing a little system maintenance because i am experiencing issues over my account end and i wonder will fullscreen give me any information on what is going on? Youtube is so hard to get in contact with:(

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Is mine fine? apart from badly designed.. I cant see Im on my phone :(
Yours looks fine to me, I got it working now, I had to drag and drop rather than selecting a file, somehow that worked :D

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

Thanks guys.
I'm having this problem, it only says from their gallery or stuff from my uploaded pictures from my blog. Anything I upload won't save.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm having this problem, it only says from their gallery or stuff from my uploaded pictures from my blog. Anything I upload won't save.
The way I fixed it was by dragging and dropping into the box, anything else wouldnt work somehow. Did that work for you?

Chef Kendra

Chef and Video Creator
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm having this problem, it only says from their gallery or stuff from my uploaded pictures from my blog. Anything I upload won't save. Oh, and dragging and dropping isn't working for me either.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm having this problem, it only says from their gallery or stuff from my uploaded pictures from my blog. Anything I upload won't save. Oh, and dragging and dropping isn't working for me either.
Could you try it in another browser? It is worth a try with that not working either.

Unknown_User12

Account Closed
Reaction score
What size and file type is it?