Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

Channel Art quality decreases

Discussion in 'Branding and Channel Design' started by Simgev, Jan 11, 2017.

1. Simgev
    Cash:
    $6
    Hi. I am new at this forum. I constantly try to make a great youtube channel art. I am a perfectionist. I want my channel banner in my way and in expected quality. I have tried several websites like canva.com picmonkey.com etc. They have both advantages and disadvantages. Picmonkey is great since a can change colors on the pictures and crop etc.. Anyway, the graphics is nice when I am downloading them (both PNG and JPG). When I am about to edit channel art, I publish and the quality is worse. I use big pictures and rezise them so they should not be exhausted. Even the text looks bad. What can i do? I do not have money to buy photoshop

2. Kush Patel
    YTtalk Mad
    Cash:
    $226
    You should look into free alternatives like Paint.net or GIMP, and it seems like that would fix your problem. Using online editors will damage quality since you upload and download files constantly.

3. Simgev
    Cash:
    $6
    I had troubles with downloading GIMP. It seems like there is no great file to download, since I got the message that the file was brought from an unknown page. In addition, I managed to download it, but after I close the application, i can´t find it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 11, 2017 ---
    I can´t even download paint.net cuz i have macbook

4. Simgev
    Cash:
    $6
    GIMP was a bit weird. There were three tabs at the same time during i was editing. is that normal?

5. adamboujemaa
    Cash:
    $0