Channel Art quality decreases

Simgev

Reaction score
Hi. I am new at this forum. I constantly try to make a great youtube channel art. I am a perfectionist. I want my channel banner in my way and in expected quality. I have tried several websites like canva.com picmonkey.com etc. They have both advantages and disadvantages. Picmonkey is great since a can change colors on the pictures and crop etc.. Anyway, the graphics is nice when I am downloading them (both PNG and JPG). When I am about to edit channel art, I publish and the quality is worse. I use big pictures and rezise them so they should not be exhausted. Even the text looks bad. What can i do? I do not have money to buy photoshop

Kush Patel

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You should look into free alternatives like Paint.net or GIMP, and it seems like that would fix your problem. Using online editors will damage quality since you upload and download files constantly.

Simgev

Reaction score
I had troubles with downloading GIMP. It seems like there is no great file to download, since I got the message that the file was brought from an unknown page. In addition, I managed to download it, but after I close the application, i can´t find it.[DOUBLEPOST=1484162980,1484162926][/DOUBLEPOST]I can´t even download paint.net cuz i have macbook

Simgev

Reaction score
GIMP was a bit weird. There were three tabs at the same time during i was editing. is that normal?