Channel Art or Thumbnails?

Brickpro

GFX artist, Tech Reviewer, VFX!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Designer, Other
I believe that it is always good to have a banner and logo that eveyone will recognize.

Reactions: Inferno Music

GoldSnoopy

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
If you need some youtube banners/overlays/thumbnails let me know man, I don't expect money in return but would appreciate a simple shoutout

HoraryHellfire

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You should honestly practice making your own. It isn't that difficult to find a pleasing background, especially in a game like world of warcraft. Just go into the game, disable the HUD, take a screenshot. You can either re-use the same one, or keep using different screenshots. Try to make your text slightly more wide/bold, too. You can do all kinds of things, like blurring, color changes, etc etc to make it your thumbnail. Thumbnails don't take that long to learn, so you should try and give it a shot for a little while.

Inferno Music

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
You should honestly practice making your own. It isn't that difficult to find a pleasing background, especially in a game like world of warcraft. Just go into the game, disable the HUD, take a screenshot. You can either re-use the same one, or keep using different screenshots. Try to make your text slightly more wide/bold, too. You can do all kinds of things, like blurring, color changes, etc etc to make it your thumbnail. Thumbnails don't take that long to learn, so you should try and give it a shot for a little while.
I have indeed tried my own thumbnails, but haven't had the time to really go deep and learn/experiment. But I don't mind. I've got great people who help me out and they don't mind either.

subPar603

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My advice mirrors a lot of others; Just keep practicing making the art yourself and you will get better!

Zerker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer, Commentator
I mean, I think both are vital for different reasons but if you had to choose, thumbnails are the way to go.

Triple-ScoopSunday

Reaction score
I think Thumbnails because if you're trying to get more people to watch you, then a good looking thumbnail might catch their eye