Channel Art or Thumbnails?

Inferno Music

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I'm gonna have to turn you down i'm afraid man!
I didn't actually "mean" to enter the competition ;), only wanted to make a thumbnail or two to help you out immediately xD
Ouch lol. Got excited for a sec. Figured if they took 15 mins it wouldn't be a big deal. It's all good man. Should've expected this

Fezstar

THE BOSS EYYYY
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I just have a tonnnneee of IRL work, my own YouTube channel, house cleaning to do xD!
I've got 5 videos to edit as well, I would love to help out if I had the time man :p
Don't worry about it though honestly, download Paint.Net and look at a tonne of tutorials!

I would also recommend using PicMonkey.com, its actually amazing for making thumbnails just get to know the interface!
All about the practice my friend ;)

Reactions: Sjors

Inferno Music

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I just have a tonnnneee of IRL work, my own YouTube channel, house cleaning to do xD!
I've got 5 videos to edit as well, I would love to help out if I had the time man :p
Don't worry about it though honestly, download Paint.Net and look at a tonne of tutorials!

I would also recommend using PicMonkey.com, its actually amazing for making thumbnails just get to know the interface!
All about the practice my friend ;)
It's all good man. I'm sure u would if u could. Just trying to get a thumbnail person as I don't have the patience to learn to make really good ones.
@sjojo @Jawad Soomro I liked what u guys put up. Wow from sjojo and hearthstone from Jawad. U guys wanna be my thumbnail peeps? Rewards are the same and u might get asked to make some for my other series's.[DOUBLEPOST=1421074205,1421073942][/DOUBLEPOST]Unless someone else can offer. I will probably have to take sjojo and Jawad. It's 2am right now so I'll leave it open and see what happens tomorrow.

Jawad Soomro

I'm a Human!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Designer
It's all good man. I'm sure u would if u could. Just trying to get a thumbnail person as I don't have the patience to learn to make really good ones.
@sjojo @Jawad Soomro I liked what u guys put up. Wow from sjojo and hearthstone from Jawad. U guys wanna be my thumbnail peeps? Rewards are the same and u might get asked to make some for my other series's.[DOUBLEPOST=1421074205,1421073942][/DOUBLEPOST]Unless someone else can offer. I will probably have to take sjojo and Jawad. It's 2am right now so I'll leave it open and see what happens tomorrow.
Hahahah sure dude!! Im up for anything!! :D

Inferno Music

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
Hey guys. It was pretty late last night and I got more thumbnail things sent. I may have to go with someone else, depending if they message me back. If I do go with this person, don't let it discourage you. You guys produced great thumbnails and I appreciate it. I'll definitely give you guys shoutouts. In the meantime, any of you two any good at making a channel banner for me?

Inferno Music

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
After something medieval/fantasy. Was thinking since Hearthstone and WoW are my two main games and are going to be ongoing no matter what other games I start, maybe to have a few characters from the games in the channel banner? I can post some photos below, bear in mind you don't have to use these ones.

Attachments